Windows 10: With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy"

Discus and support With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok this is not a software issue, it's a Microsoft Outlook.com issue, but I wanted a good place to ask and TenForums is great ! I have 2 "connected... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kensiko, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kensiko Win User

With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy"

Ok this is not a software issue, it's a Microsoft Outlook.com issue, but I wanted a good place to ask and TenForums is great !

I have 2 "connected accounts" (gmail and b2b2c) and I've been using them for years without issue. But now there is one issue with the last Outlook.com version, Outlook will always leave a copy of the message after it's being read.

How can I have it back to what it was ? Once read, Outlook.com deletes the original e-mail. So it makes a "move" instead of a "copy".

:)

kensiko, Dec 14, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 14, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" :)

musum, Dec 14, 2016
  4. With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy"

Dell Jesse, Dec 14, 2016
  5. kensiko Win User
    kensiko, Dec 14, 2016
  6. kensiko,
    My appologies. Try the information below to see if one of the links will provide you with the information to resolve the issue.
    Search results for - Office.com

Dell Jesse, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy"

1. With new Outlook.com, pop message are always "Leaved a copy" - Similar Threads - Outlook com pop

2. Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages: Since installing Windows 11 my Outlook icon will no longer show the envelope symbol when new mail is received, despite this option still being ticked in Mail. Any thoughts? Thanks!...
  3. Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages: Since installing Windows 11 my Outlook icon will no longer show the envelope symbol when new mail is received, despite this option still being ticked in Mail. Any thoughts? Thanks!...
  4. error message always

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error message always: i couldnt update windows.using windows 10,shows as updates available.when i try to download it shows as error 0x80070008. i have sufficient memory,antivirus disabled.trie to instal media creation tool but none of th methods are worked. could you please suggest a...
  5. Outlook 365 new message pop up notification

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 new message pop up notification: Using Microsoft 365 On Windows 10 Pro. When previously using Outlook 2010 a new message would result in a pop up box bottom right of the screen giving sender, title and a line or two of the message. Found it really useful. With Outlook 365 I cannot get such a pop up to...
  6. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  7. Outlook 365 rule to save a copy of message in HTML format

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 rule to save a copy of message in HTML format: Hello. I'm using Outlook 365 on Windows 10 version 1903. I want to include a rule of the following form; "when a message arrives with specified words in the sender address, save a copy of the message in HTML format in my Documents folder." I have searched the options in the...
  8. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...
  9. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  10. How to leave messages on server using Mail App pop account

in Browsers and Email
    How to leave messages on server using Mail App pop account: I have the Windows Mail App on one of my 3 machines. The other to use Outlook 2016. Under Mail App (pop3 accounts) when I delete a message it removes it from the Cox server. Neither of the 2 Outlook machines can find the message and Cox Webmail does not show it. Is there a...