Windows 10: With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Discus and support With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some very good news as far as I am concerned. I had a bunch of issues and I was about to do a new clean install to fix, however the latest massive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andyg2, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Andyg2 Win User

With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Some very good news as far as I am concerned.

I had a bunch of issues and I was about to do a new clean install to fix, however the latest massive patch by MS has fixed all my issues.

Maybe this will help somebody else?

My issues included.

• Explorer hang on right click
    • unable to create new folders, unless create on desktop and then moved.
    • Right click on taskbar icons did nothing
    • After trying to fix above using various forum posts, I was unable to install some new programs.

I can only presume, my registry was corrupted and has now been re-built

So happy days.

Thanks

:)

Andyg2, Nov 29, 2015
  2. edn3005 Win User

Win 10 force-fed updates

Microsoft has, too many times, issued a "fix" that failed and made things worse.
    I will repeat myself; All versions of Win 10 should have the ability to schedule downloads and/or installs of new patches/fixes/updates.

edn3005, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows media player

Latest win 10 patch has removed Media player try reinstalling feature pack to fix but did not work also installed groove and that asks for media pack which is already installed

Also the windows media folders are all now empty ??? any ideas how to fix this ??

Jim.Wilson, Nov 29, 2015
  4. With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Glad to hear you are very happy and that the problems you had have been solved

hTconeM9user, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

1. With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed - Similar Threads - Patch fixed

2. Microsoft's Patch Tuesday August update fixes 74 flaws

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Patch Tuesday August update fixes 74 flaws: Microsoft has patched 74 flaws in its software as part of the company's Patch Tuesday upgrades for August 2023. Last month's update included 132 vulnerabilities, which seems like progress. On August Patch Tuesday, Microsoft published 74 new CVEs, six of which were classified...
  3. LS-0005, Unable to contact patch server in Epic Games [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    LS-0005, Unable to contact patch server in Epic Games [Fix]: [ATTACH]According to gamers, the Epic Games Launcher sometimes gets bogged down with errors, and LS-0005 is one of them. The error message LS-0005: Unable to contact patch server in Epic Games will pop up on your screen due to many reasons such as network connection on your...
  4. 21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch: there's serious glitch in 21H2 upgrades or kb patches causing all kinds of problemsmicrosoft needs to issue a patch fix asapissues i have wifiprinterhigh disk usehigh memoryslow booteven after i deleted all other files and did a fresh recovery install same issues manifestjust...
  5. 21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch: there's serious glitch in 21H2 upgrades or kb patches causing all kinds of problemsmicrosoft needs to issue a patch fix asapissues i have wifiprinterhigh disk usehigh memoryslow booteven after i deleted all other files and did a fresh recovery install same issues manifestjust...
  6. 21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally: Tomorrow is the big dayHD performance issueTaskbar and morehttps://www.techadvisor.com/news/windows/windows-11-storage-performance-bug-fix-3812972/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feb-patch-tuesday-fixes-finally/a820ddce-37a5-4865-83d4-8f47e5fe8e36
  8. Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally

Feb Patch Tuesday fixes, finally: Tomorrow is the big dayHD performance issueTaskbar and morehttps://www.techadvisor.com/news/windows/windows-11-storage-performance-bug-fix-3812972/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feb-patch-tuesday-fixes-finally/a820ddce-37a5-4865-83d4-8f47e5fe8e36
  9. Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass: All rights reserved to the original content owners. Base game not included and can be purchased elsewhere. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World - WikipediaContent has been posted here only due to the fact the patch is mostly only coming from shady sources that attempt to negatively...
  10. Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass

Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World Patch 2.30 & No Mouse Fix/Bypass: All rights reserved to the original content owners. Base game not included and can be purchased elsewhere. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World - WikipediaContent has been posted here only due to the fact the patch is mostly only coming from shady sources that attempt to negatively...