Windows 10: With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Discus and support With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some very good news as far as I am concerned. I had a bunch of issues and I was about to do a new clean install to fix, however the latest massive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andyg2, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Andyg2 Win User

With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Some very good news as far as I am concerned.

I had a bunch of issues and I was about to do a new clean install to fix, however the latest massive patch by MS has fixed all my issues.

Maybe this will help somebody else?

My issues included.

• Explorer hang on right click
    • unable to create new folders, unless create on desktop and then moved.
    • Right click on taskbar icons did nothing
    • After trying to fix above using various forum posts, I was unable to install some new programs.

I can only presume, my registry was corrupted and has now been re-built

So happy days.

Thanks

:)

Andyg2, Nov 29, 2015
  2. edn3005 Win User

Win 10 force-fed updates

Microsoft has, too many times, issued a "fix" that failed and made things worse.
    I will repeat myself; All versions of Win 10 should have the ability to schedule downloads and/or installs of new patches/fixes/updates.

edn3005, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Windows media player

Latest win 10 patch has removed Media player try reinstalling feature pack to fix but did not work also installed groove and that asks for media pack which is already installed

Also the windows media folders are all now empty ??? any ideas how to fix this ??

Jim.Wilson, Nov 29, 2015
  4. With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

Glad to hear you are very happy and that the problems you had have been solved

hTconeM9user, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed

1. With New Patch of Win 10 now all fixed - Similar Threads - Patch fixed

2. Recent Patch Problem - No Icons on Desktop - How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Patch Problem - No Icons on Desktop - How do you fix this?: It might be a recent patch, but not certain. Desktop link in C:\ProgramData seems to be broken. Checking the link points to C:\Users\Public Desktop Clicking on link "C:\ProgramData\Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied." Checking properties doesn't show link...
  3. Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes out fixes for 17 critical flaws as part of Patch Tuesday updates: As part of Patch Tuesday Microsoft rolled out updates for all its previous Windows operating system. As is always the case with Patch Tuesday releases, Microsoft aims at pushing out fixes for some critical flaws. With today’s updates Microsoft has fixed not less than 61...
  4. Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update: Microsoft yesterday released Patch Tuesday updates for all its versions of Windows operating system with bug fixes and performance improvements. The Redmond Giant has addressed vulnerabilities present in several versions of Windows 10 and as well as the other products. The...
  5. Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes issues with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 1803 with latest patch: Microsoft yesterday released a new cumulative update for devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803). The update bumps OS build number to 17134.137 and it introduces a long list of fixes. According to the release notes, the update also fixes Google Chrome...
  6. Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10: Microsoft today started rolling out a new patch to fix issues with Windows Update. The patch KB4056254 is supposed to fix the update issues on Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update) and older, including version 1507 (original Windows 10 RTM). It’s worth mentioning that...
  7. Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday update now available with fixes: Microsoft released its new set of Patch Tuesday updates for which is now available for all users. The latest updates comes with fixes for not less than 51 vulnerabilities which effects Windows operating system, Microsoft Edge and Office Suite. Microsoft recommends users to...
  8. Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw: Adobe Systems has released an emergency patch for Flash Player in order to fix a critical vulnerability that attackers are already taking advantage of. The vulnerability, tracked as CVE-2016-7855 in the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures database, is a use-after-free...
  9. Fixed: MS finally patches Surface Book & Surface Pro 4 for power woes

in Windows 10 News
    Fixed: MS finally patches Surface Book & Surface Pro 4 for power woes: Fixed:MS finally patches Surface Book & Surface Pro 4 for power woes [img] Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to...
  10. Microsoft passes 130 security fixes for 2015 with final Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft passes 130 security fixes for 2015 with final Patch Tuesday: Microsoft passes 130 security fixes for 2015 with final Patch Tuesday update by Dan Worth 09 Dec 2015 Microsoft issues final 2015 Patch Tuesday update Microsoft has issued its final Patch Tuesday update of 2015, taking the total number of security fixes for the...