Windows 10: With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

Discus and support With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Philip Brinkmann, Aug 12, 2020.

1. With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load 57f08eca-1243-468d-95ed-a8c71dbc8d48?upload=true.jpg

:)

Philip Brinkmann, Aug 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 update won't install printer driver - Error 0x80240017

Recently I got a driver update for my HP printer delivered through the Windows 10 updater. It seems that the driver was successfully downloaded but cannot be properly installed, every time I try I'll get the following error:

The printer is actually a network printer. I checked the driver through the device manager and the newest driver is supposedly already installed. So I went ahead and uninstalled the printer (which is now a problem since I cannot simply add the printer again because I have no access to the network currently) to get rid of the update error, but the error still persists. Troubleshooting the updater also has no effect.

Now I wanted to check the registry entries (as was suggested here) for the printer in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print but the HP printer doesn't show up any more (maybe uninstalling was too early) and therefore I have no idea what registries I could delete without breaking anything.

Does anyone have an idea on how to proceed? Maybe even a complete different approach?

EDIT:

• the suggested approach in the comments to install the HP driver suite didn't work for me

user190080, Aug 12, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load [​IMG]

Thema:

1. With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load - Similar Threads - Win10 updates driver

2. Absent HP printer driver trying to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absent HP printer driver trying to update: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 5458 with Windows 10. Every time it updates, is shown the message "HP printer 4/22/2009 12:00:00 AM 10.0.17119.1 status: pending installation" Fun fact: I don't have any HP printer. How can I solve this?...
  3. New Cannon printer drivers won't load to new dell .... keep getting error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Cannon printer drivers won't load to new dell .... keep getting error message: Less tha a week ago I got a Dell Laptop with Microsft Windows 10 and Webroot for security. Tried loading drivers for new Canon printer but keep getting" Error message" 'Drivers not loaded" Then in red under that it states "call Canon customer service xxxxxxxxxxx available...
  4. HP 6MP printer driver for new version of win10

HP 6MP printer driver for new version of win10: I just did a new build and can not find a suitable printer driver for my HP 6MP laser printer. I have driver installed on another Win10 machine but was an older version when driver was installed. I came from Microsoft printer install process. Driver dated 6/21/2006,...
  5. Hp Printer Drivers- Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp Printer Drivers- Windows 10 Update: Tried to print photos for the first time in over a month. It failed. Device manager indicates no drivers for the hp printer which I can only assume is due to a windows 10 update as I have two machines and both provide the same information. Tried removing all hp software and...
  6. Canon printer , driver not valid after new update

Canon printer , driver not valid after new update: Is there any fix for this problem yet, as i had to totally re install my windows to get printer working again, tried KB4567511, NO GO, and everything else that everyone suggested. Also suspended updates till a fux is available. Thanks...
  7. my new HP Envy stops printing to my brother printer. it won't use the. . updated drivers...

my new HP Envy stops printing to my brother printer. it won't use the. . updated drivers...: my new HP Envy stops printing to my brother printer. it won't use the updated drivers necessary. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-hp-envy-stops-printing-to-my-brother/5a4b2045-dbc5-43a7-b02d-51be5211605d
  8. new laptop. driver updates

new laptop. driver updates: hi all, I have just got a new dell inspiron which has got windows S on it. the problem is I need some dell driver updates. I downloaded the dell support assistant from windows store but this must be out of date because it tells me there is a mismatch issue. ihave tried...
  9. Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update

Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update: Nvidia Driver wont update Win10 is blocking new update. Ive tried every i can find on how to fix it. Nothing works. But everything is pointing to Windows 10. Now Microsoft says ending support of 7 but this issue is still one for the past 3-4years now. I reverted back to 7...
  10. Win10 TH2 New Drivers

Win10 TH2 New Drivers: There is a slew of new drivers by date 10/29/2015 for new win 10 november 12 update. I have tested most of mine and they appear stable ready for prime time. Check yours. 29662