Windows 10: With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS

Discus and support With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks with prices like these there's no excuse for people NOT to have SSD's these days for everything except large data volumes-- even the 1TB SSD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Nov 3, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS

Hi folks
    with prices like these there's no excuse for people NOT to have SSD's these days for everything except large data volumes-- even the 1TB SSD's are relatively affordable now

Here's from Amazon UK -- note in UK prices INCLUDE VAT / Sales tax unlike US sites - and if you export you can get tax rebate making it cheaper.

Amazon.co.uk | Internal Solid State Drives

(1 GBP = approx. USD 1.32, EUR 1.12)

Forget that Black Friday nonsense -- especially if you don't come from or live in USA - better and easier deals online !!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 3, 2018
  2. techguy31 Win User

64Gb SSD for OS or 2Tb HDD for storage ?!

I suggest that you get the 2tb for storage. SSDs are only useful if you want to boot things fast like OS and programs. I actually suggest you get both if you have that many movies.

techguy31, Nov 3, 2018
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Nov 3, 2018
  4. With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS

how to migrate only the OS to a new SSD

hi

i gust got a new SSD

and i want to move my OS and only my OS over to it

so that i can boot from it.

if any one can give me a step by step guide to it that would be grate

some PC info

i have windows 10 64bit

the SSD is 120GB

mrhexeberg, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS

1. With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS - Similar Threads - prices everybody should

2. SSD having wrong size after cloning OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD having wrong size after cloning OS: Hello! So I cloned my OS to a new SSD. I've used the minitool partition wizard 10.0. The process was successful but the new SSD where I copied my OS is showing 2 partitions with the other one having a size double of its original size. I found some tutorials on youtube how to...
  3. Hi Everybody

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everybody: can enybody help me? i just changed the screen resolution and refresh rate of my screen and it made my laptop screen go blank. with my experience i tried several ways with device manager and othersi don't have an external monitor, so i'm just imagining it actually worked but...
  4. Hi Everybody

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everybody: can enybody help me? i just changed the screen resolution and refresh rate of my screen and it made my laptop screen go blank. with my experience i tried several ways with device manager and othersi don't have an external monitor, so i'm just imagining it actually worked but...
  5. I'm curious if anybody actually likes this thing? Or if everybody is like me and just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm curious if anybody actually likes this thing? Or if everybody is like me and just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadMax052 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mtocei/im_curious_if_anybody_actually_likes_this_thing/
  6. Having several problems with ssd upgrade (OS and allocating)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having several problems with ssd upgrade (OS and allocating): Hello! So I’m trying to upgrade a computer from a 750 gb hdd to a 1tb ssd. I’ve already cloned it and the ssd is compatible. I’ve gone through BIOS to change the boot drive to the SSD, but while still keeping the old HDD connected as well. So I’m not fully sure if it’s...
  7. SSD should be emptier but it's not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD should be emptier but it's not: Hi, First of all it's not my first language, sorry for that : So I've built a new pc with ssd240gb+hdd1tb On the second day I downloaded a file and got virus, slowed down the pc whatever, I decided to erase everything through bios and start all over since it was just...
  8. Screen not like it should be

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen not like it should be: I cannot put my version, as I cannot see it. How do I get back to my normal windows view it is showing this (see screenshot) 160188
  9. Hello everybody..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello everybody..: Hi everybody.. Look i am very disappointed and offended from the community here.. i already posted 3 or 4 posts in the past year and and i got no help.. No responses at all.. i'm here for the past 20-25 years, basically since it's established to Israel, and i did tried to...
  10. Should SSD's be defragmented

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should SSD's be defragmented: Here's a question that hasn't been asked before I'm sure. Should an SSD be defragmented. Seriously, I know there are a multitude of opinions on this but was wondering what the experts on this forum would suggest. 52802