Windows 10: with regarding to lot of background data consumption

Discus and support with regarding to lot of background data consumption in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a HP laptop with windows 10 home single language edition, version 1803 with 64 bit operating system and when I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nimshan, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Nimshan Win User

with regarding to lot of background data consumption

Hi,

I am using a HP laptop with windows 10 home single language edition, version 1803 with 64 bit operating system and when I check the Data Usage, system usage is very high. When I activate a new data package within few minutes it is over, I don't even have a chance to use the data package for myself. System has already used it. I would like know a way to disable this thing which is happening without updating windows.

I hope you will concern about my question and looking forward a soon reply.

MY PRODUCT ID is:- 00327-35059-10690-AAOEM

Your sincere customer.

:)

Nimshan, Jan 12, 2019

2. data consumption in windows 10

Hi Aquinas,

If it's the system consumption that takes so much of your data usage, may we know if you already tried following the steps provided by
    Patricia Yu in this thread? This will give you with the steps on how to set your connection as metered, turn off background apps, and disable syncing apps.

Let us know if the solution above will work for you.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 12, 2019
  3. data consumption in windows 10

on data usage option details are listed like the below one,but how could stop that system consumption.

with regarding to lot of background data consumption 980d0c02-055f-4ee5-aa0c-a9a13c70df5b.png

RagupathiRagu, Jan 12, 2019
  4. with regarding to lot of background data consumption

data consumption in windows 10

Hi,

There are several causes of high data usage on your network. It depends on the applications or software used that requires network connection. For you to check the data consumption or data usage on your PC, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type data usage overview.
    • Select Data usage overview from the list.
    • Under Overview, click on Usage details.

To address your concern with auto update options, can you tell us what particular updates are installed automatically on your computer?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

with regarding to lot of background data consumption

1. with regarding to lot of background data consumption - Similar Threads - regarding lot background

2. Data Consumption issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Consumption issue: Hii my Windows 10 is using a lot of data and whenever I connect hotspot withing minutes'it consumes 2gb when I checked in settings it showed system is using more data how to stop system to consume so much data...
  3. Data Consumption issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Consumption issue: Hii my Windows 10 is using a lot of data and whenever I connect hotspot withing minutes'it consumes 2gb when I checked in settings it showed system is using more data how to stop system to consume so much data...
  4. Data usage consumption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data usage consumption: I have closed all the application in my PC, still my data usage steady come down by 100 Mb for every10 minutes. How can i stop this data usage, and for what purpose the system app is usage the data. May i know the reason...
  5. Data consumption

Data consumption: When I connect my pc to Internet data is consumed more than I use,within an hour my data is getting empty,I think this is because of the update but the thing is I did pause all the updates. [IMG]...
  6. Monitor app data consumption

Monitor app data consumption: Hi guys, I'd like to know if there's a program that would be able to check data usage of individual apps without reseting to 0 on restart. So a continuously tracking of data usage on a per app basis that doesnt reset once the PC is restarted. 156843
  7. Missing Data Consumption report

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Data Consumption report: My data usage e.g. for Ethernet, etc. is shown as zero in the settings page. How can I correct this so that I can see my actual data consumption? The last time I visited the settings page, it was working correctly....
  8. internet data consumption

internet data consumption: hello I have watched an program in data uses named mpcommandrun.exe which is using a lots of my internet data while I m not using that what is this mpcommandrun,exe and should I stop it from using my expensive internet data and if yes then how?[ATTACH]...
  9. In need of prevention of data consumption

In need of prevention of data consumption: Hello house members, Could you please tell me why window 10 updates itself, and when it does it consumes users data unknowingly. This is so worrisome especially the people in undeveloped countries, in case of economical purposes, please is there any solution regarding to...
  10. Huge Background data Consumption

Huge Background data Consumption: Data was consuming in background even i turn off the updates.Whenever i connect to a network automatically data was consuming but i cant understand which app is consuming.Every time i check data usage statistics system is consuming huge amount of data.Im attaching a...