Windows 10: With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares.

Discus and support With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In fact, I can see everything except the grid squares. I can click around & blow things up, the sqaure lights up momentarily.The "Adventure" game does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dogpark96, Jul 31, 2022.

1. dogpark96 Win User

With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares.

In fact, I can see everything except the grid squares. I can click around & blow things up, the sqaure lights up momentarily.The "Adventure" game does work, "Daily Challenges" do not.My PC is up to date. The new look Minesweeper works fine on our other, slightly newer desktop PC.Thanks

:)

dogpark96, Jul 31, 2022
  2. TFeldman Win User

Issues with Microsoft minesweeper not showing the squares or exit stairs on the far right of the game.

Original Title"microsoft minesweeper

After an update the minesweeper adventure game does not show the squares or exit stairs on the far right of the game. Is there a fix?

TFeldman, Jul 31, 2022
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares. [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares. cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Jul 31, 2022
  4. kado897 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

1. With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares. - Similar Threads - latest release Minesweeper

2. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  3. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  4. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With the latest release of Minesweeper I can no longer see the squares.: In fact, I can see everything except the grid squares. I can click around & blow things up, the sqaure lights up momentarily.The "Adventure" game does work, "Daily Challenges" do not.My PC is up to date. The new look Minesweeper works fine on our other, slightly newer desktop...
  6. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game: I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there...
  7. I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ?: [ATTACH] I see squares over the app icons. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-squares-over-the-app-icons-what-can-i-do/dce69602-cdfb-4a14-8fb1-d16024fc220b
  8. Latest SAS Released

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest SAS Released: New SAS (SuperAntiSpyware) released 8.0.1038. [img] SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 130535
  9. Can no longer see clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can no longer see clock: My lower right clock display (taskbar?) is now 'dimmed', and can't be read without placing mouse pointer over it, or double-clicking it. Why is that?...
  10. Can No longer see my wireless

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can No longer see my wireless: Hellow guys, Am new here please bear with me...... I have just upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 Home. Since then my Wireless network is not showing up. I have several networks, others are shown just fine...Only one network is missing. I have co-workers with...