Windows 10: With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished...

Discus and support With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Video Editor to work on various video projects for work. And while I have a copy of the finished videos, it is nice to have the unfinished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ale BA, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Ale BA Win User

With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished...

I use Video Editor to work on various video projects for work. And while I have a copy of the finished videos, it is nice to have the unfinished version in the Video Editor library so that I can always go back and change the audio, add a frame, etc. My concern is that with this new update coming up, Microsoft is getting rid of Video Editor in favor of Clipchamp. Where will all my unfinished videos be stored now? Will they automatically transfer over to Clipchamp or is there a way to back up the unfinished file to then import into Clipchamp?

:)

Ale BA, Aug 17, 2023

2. where do unfinished video projects reside?

Just for information, this function of automatically synchronizing(onedrive) unfinished videos, was removed in 2020, it's in the app itself.

It is only possible to edit with the video project, after converting it is not possible

As for the video editing feature, I believe it is in the new clipchamp product or you can suggest it in the Feedback Hub(Send comments)

ViniciusMU, Aug 17, 2023
  3. FANMixco Win User
    How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?

Hi John,

Try opening the "Video Editor" in the new app, you cannot because there is no Video Editor. If it opens you something, it will be Clipchamp. In my case, I don't have it, for this reason, it tells me to install Clipchamp, which is the new "Video Editor."

If I uninstall the Photos App and install the Legacy Photos App, it will install the Video Editor. This is not what I want. I want to remove the icon/shortcut since I'm fine with the new Photos App, but I don't want to have a shortcut for something that doesn't exist anymore.

FANMixco, Aug 17, 2023
  4. RP_901 Win User

With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished...

Clipchamp - remove video from servers

Following instructions on the Clipchamp desktop app for MS Windows, I had to - there was NO other option - to upload a video that I edited with Clipchamp to wherever they are stored in their cloud servers. Now, I cannot delete it from the servers, and I have even deleted it from the editing app. I have contacted both, Clipchamp and MS multiple times, I have reported the video to be taken down (even though I am the rightful owner) on the video link. NOTHING, Clipchamp has not taken that video down.

This is a clear violation of consumer rights - besides a flaw in the design of the app.

Anyone has any ideas on how to remove that video from their servers on the consumer side?

RP_901, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

1. With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished... - Similar Threads - update removes Video

2. Clipchamp AI video editor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp AI video editor not working: I opened Clip Champ and tried using Ai editing but i couldnt hit next after i got to the time and aspect ratio selection, no error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-ai-video-editor-not-working/24783f88-acd9-4deb-a737-e127933d69eb
  3. Clipchamp AI video editor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipchamp AI video editor not working: I opened Clip Champ and tried using Ai editing but i couldnt hit next after i got to the time and aspect ratio selection, no error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipchamp-ai-video-editor-not-working/24783f88-acd9-4deb-a737-e127933d69eb
  4. With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished...

With the new update that removes Video Editor for Clipchamp, where will the unfinished...: I use Video Editor to work on various video projects for work. And while I have a copy of the finished videos, it is nice to have the unfinished version in the Video Editor library so that I can always go back and change the audio, add a frame, etc. My concern is that with...
  5. No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???

No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???: I am a teacher in a large school district that uses Windows based devices students and teachers. I just got a notification that the Windows Photo App that comes on all our devices will no longer do video editing. Is this true? The notification states that we need to download...
  6. where do unfinished video projects reside?

where do unfinished video projects reside?: My Windows 10 Surface died and I bought a new Surface with Windows 11. I read that I needed to download Legacy Photos in order to work on y Windows 10 video projects.How do I find them?I searched for 1 whose name I remembered and it came up but without a file location. Where...
  7. where do unfinished video projects reside?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do unfinished video projects reside?: My Windows 10 Surface died and I bought a new Surface with Windows 11. I read that I needed to download Legacy Photos in order to work on y Windows 10 video projects.How do I find them?I searched for 1 whose name I remembered and it came up but without a file location. Where...
  8. Clipchamp video editor not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp video editor not working.: So I was opening clipchamp but it did not open but an error showed up it said I do not have access to the site can someone assist me with this problem?Error code: 1020 Note: It happened on both win 11 and win 10 but I selected win 11....
  9. Clipchamp video editor not working.

Clipchamp video editor not working.: So I was opening clipchamp but it did not open but an error showed up it said I do not have access to the site can someone assist me with this problem?Error code: 1020 Note: It happened on both win 11 and win 10 but I selected win 11....
  10. Where is the video editor gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the video editor gone?: I've updated Windows and now it's like some really simplified shitty version of it where I can only trim and add slo-mo and I'm not even able to choose what quality and fps to save the video in. submitted by /u/RabbitSteam [link] [comments]...