Windows 10: With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive?

Discus and support With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; With 'windows 10 mail program how do I copy email files to another drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichieRichWP, Jul 16, 2020.

1. With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive?

With 'windows 10 mail program how do I copy email files to another drive?

:)

RichieRichWP, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive? [​IMG]

Michael87, Jul 16, 2020
  3. ARC1020 Win User
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list.

You could also set which email alias to use as the 'Preferred Email Address' (I.E. Default 'From' email address).

How do you do this in the Windows 10 Mail App?

ARC1020, Jul 16, 2020
  4. With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive?

Delicieuxz, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive?

1. With windows 10 mail how do I copy email files to another drive? - Similar Threads - mail copy email

2. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  3. how do I copy an excel file to another file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I copy an excel file to another file?: I do not know where to start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-an-excel-file-to-another-file/0663cccb-abac-4f32-b881-2b6c1b68dbb0
  4. how do I copy an excel file to another file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I copy an excel file to another file?: I do not know where to start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-an-excel-file-to-another-file/0663cccb-abac-4f32-b881-2b6c1b68dbb0
  5. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  6. How do I install windows 10 to another drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install windows 10 to another drive?: I recently upgraded my PC and installed a new NVME M.2 SSD. Essentially what I want to do is move my windows 10 from my current 2.5 inch SSD to my faster M.2 SSD. I have seen various ways of doing this but the information seems a bit unclear to me and I dont know what the...
  7. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  8. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  9. Copying files including Windows to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying files including Windows to another drive: I have installed a SSD and wish to copy the files, software and OS to the SSD from my old hard drive. Any tips on how this can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-files-including-windows-to-another-drive/f3a7823e-5786-4768-9b75-160cf87aeebd
  10. How do I migrate windows 10 to another drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I migrate windows 10 to another drive?: Hello all! I was wondering if you guys could help me. I have windows 10 on an old 120gb m.2 and I want to put it on a newer 256gb m.2, so is there a way to put windows 10 on a hdd that is currently installed in the system to then replace the old drive and put windows 10 on...