Windows 10: with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1?

Discus and support with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently purchased a laptop with windows 10 to replace my old windows 8.1 laptop, which had office home installed, I had dropped and thought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michaelsermon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1?

Just recently purchased a laptop with windows 10 to replace my old windows 8.1 laptop, which had office home installed, I had dropped and thought it was had it. Now I find it still works, with a bit of masking tape here and there. My question is with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1?

:)

michaelsermon, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1?

1. with windows 10 why don't we still get all the good programs we had on windows 8.1? - Similar Threads - why don't still

2. Can we still use Windows 8.1, w/Micro's Office Suite that we had already pd for when we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we still use Windows 8.1, w/Micro's Office Suite that we had already pd for when we...: Can we still use our Windows 8.1 w/Microsoft's Office Suite App that we had already paid for when we bought our older Dell Computer? Kn that it'll be w/o Microsoft's Support. Tks....
  3. Can we still use Windows 8.1, w/Micro's Office Suite that we had already pd for when we...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we still use Windows 8.1, w/Micro's Office Suite that we had already pd for when we...: Can we still use our Windows 8.1 w/Microsoft's Office Suite App that we had already paid for when we bought our older Dell Computer? Kn that it'll be w/o Microsoft's Support. Tks....
  4. Deleting **** we don't want

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting **** we don't want: Since Microsoft is about ignoring what the people want, I will ask some obvious questions that will be given excuses as answers. Firstly, since the Populus and vehemently have told you Microsoft and an antitrust lawsuit has made known, is still forcing customers to have the...
  5. Update control, why don't we have it?

in Cortana
    Update control, why don't we have it?: It use to be that we could choose the updates when installed. We had total control over them, within reason, but it got taken away with windows 8 if memory serves at least. I could pick from important updates and optional updates, and even select which updates to do prior to...
  6. Can we still get windows 10 for free? I have 8.1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we still get windows 10 for free? I have 8.1: submitted by /u/Alas-my-children [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evk4lm/can_we_still_get_windows_10_for_free_i_have_81/
  7. Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?: Windows Update has just release a "KB4523786 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 v1903". Both Windows Pro and Windows Home systems are getting this. WHY? According to the release notes, we should not be getting this. My system has no such product or feature...
  8. We had a creator's update. Will we ever get a Music Lover's update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We had a creator's update. Will we ever get a Music Lover's update?: Why is File explorer so behind when it comes to music tagging? WAV files can now be tagged, FLAC files always had the ability for tags, but the basic usage of Windows does not allow viewing or editing these tags. There are dozens of programs that allow tagging many kinds...
  9. if we have windows 8 is it necessory to update it to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    if we have windows 8 is it necessory to update it to windows 10?: if we have windows 8 is it necessary to update it to windows 10? < Moved to English forum > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-we-have-windows-8-is-it-necessory-to-update-it/c7cbb6df-6dab-49be-827a-1d302aa02f3f
  10. Why do we still rebuild RAID drives?

in Windows 10 News
    Why do we still rebuild RAID drives?: Worried about the days long rebuild times of 6, 8, or even 10TB drives? Don't be. Object storage is getting rid of that relic of the 25-year-old RAID architecture. Here's how it works. What? RAID arrays are designed to allow one or two individual drives to fail without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Bridge for iOS.