Windows 10: Without my consent.

Discus and support Without my consent. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I scheduled the latest Windows Update for sometime next week. I woke up this morning with my computer in the middle of the update. I had to access some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilsonHenley, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Without my consent.

I scheduled the latest Windows Update for sometime next week. I woke up this morning with my computer in the middle of the update. I had to access some files for work but couldn't. Windows Update acted without my consent. I took the time to verify twice that the scheduled date for rebooting was next week. I guess your O.S. doesn't respond very well to users command. I hate Windows Update.

***moved on english forum***

:)

WilsonHenley, Mar 14, 2019
  2. danjr99 Win User

Remove consent for a child account??

I have a similar issue. When I go to remove consent, 2 of my children are not even on the list to remove consent.

danjr99, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates coming April 2nd to user consent screen for App Devs

Source: Heads Up for App Devs: Updates coming April 2nd to our user consent screen Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Without my consent.

GDPR: Log cookie consent?

Hello, I'm in doubt about the GDPR requirement to log cookie consent.

Given a normal webpage (no login) how to keep track who consents with cookies and who withdraws it? I believe you will only have the IP to log? But in turn, the IP is personal data... how should this be done?

Thanks!

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Without my consent.

1. Without my consent. - Similar Threads - Without consent

2. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  3. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  4. Windows 11 installed without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  5. Windows 11 installed without consent

Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  6. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  7. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  8. My computer updated to Win 11 without consent and reverted on its own to Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer updated to Win 11 without consent and reverted on its own to Win 10: Hello,I have been searching this forum for a solution to my problem... I have not found an answer.I started my computer like normal and it had updated to Windows 11 first time it done so successfully. I notice my desktop files are missing so I go into...
  9. My computer updated to Win 11 without consent and reverted on its own to Win 10

My computer updated to Win 11 without consent and reverted on its own to Win 10: Hello,I have been searching this forum for a solution to my problem... I have not found an answer.I started my computer like normal and it had updated to Windows 11 first time it done so successfully. I notice my desktop files are missing so I go into...
  10. My computer updated to Win 11 without consent and reverted on its own to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade