Windows 10: Wixsite.com

Discus and support Wixsite.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am helping a friend having sent fraudulous messages to her contacts. I was able to correct changes made to her Microsoft account, but there is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GerardMichaudSR, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Wixsite.com

Hi,

I am helping a friend having sent fraudulous messages to her contacts. I was able to correct changes made to her Microsoft account, but there is some problem with her mail. When sending an email, she receives a message from Microsoft like this:

Objet : Tentative de connexion suspecte - Microsoft

Très chere, "My friend name"

Il semble que quelqu'un tente de se connecter à votre compte a nouvel endroit inhabituel dont l'identifiant 89.40.183.25 nous voulons juste nous assurer qu'il s'agit bien de vous à l’origine de cette connexion à partir d’un nouvel endroit.
    Dans le cas contraire nous vous demandons de renforcer la sécurité de votre compte de messagerie en cliquant sur le lien ci- dessous : CONNECTEZ-VOUS
    Support Technique
    L'équipe de messagerie.

When looking at the CONNECTEZ-VOUS link, it is on WIXSITE.COM... Is Microsoft really using this easy Web Site creator for his security login????

Or is it part of her fraud problem???

:)

GerardMichaudSR, Jan 14, 2021

2. Windows Update Error Code 0x80080005

Download tool now.

That fixed my problem once i installed it everything worked like normal

Download Windows 10

My little guide i did which could also help it pretty much tells you to do what i linked above Wixsite.com :)

https://iiannabananaii.wixsite.com/windows10-error-fix

if anyone is wondering what wixsite is

Create a free website with Wix.com. Choose a stunning template and customize anything with the Wix website builder—no coding skills needed.

IIAnnaBananaII :D, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Wixsite.com

1. Wixsite.com - Similar Threads - Wixsite com

2. COM Port Issue on Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COM Port Issue on Windows 10 20H2 update: We have some software that utilizes COM serial port. We are having issues with communications thru the COM port slow communication after updating to Windows 10 20H2. Version 1909 works flawlessly. It was also noted that the problem only is on 20H2 Windows 64 bit. 32bit...
  3. error 43 with mini usb\com

error 43 with mini usb\com: Hi, I have error 43 via device manager. I understand it's related to device manager who stopped USB operations due to a device malfunction. the question is: how can i do it without disconnect and reconnect the cable (it solve it until next time, But I'm looking for a remote...
  4. COM ports do not appear on Windows 10 Pro computer, even when showing hidden devices.

COM ports do not appear on Windows 10 Pro computer, even when showing hidden devices.: I have an 8 port USB to RS232 Serial hub and I am remapping the automatically allocated COM ports to match the port numbers on the hub... I have successfully remapped COM 1 - 4 but on trying to allocate COM 5 I see that it says "in use" COM 6 is the same I have set the...
  5. Desinstalei sem querer um dos programas do NVIDIA que vieram junto com o computador

Desinstalei sem querer um dos programas do NVIDIA que vieram junto com o computador: Olá! Sem querer desinstalei um dos 3 programas do NVIDIA que vieram no meu computador, será que tem como restaurá-lo? eu não consegui achar como.... não sei se tenho que tentar baixar isso, já que já veio junto com o computador......
  6. Distributed COM eventid 10016

Distributed COM eventid 10016: I have a cool RGB keyboard I'm dying to use but can't. The keyboard works fine for a few seconds but then stops functioning. It installs ok but then something weird happens and it seems like there's a secondary driver that windows tries to install but fails. it causes a Set...
  7. COM ports

COM ports: Have 2 USB COM ports on my laptop. I use them to connect to and upload Arduino programming. Device manager started out identifying them as COM port 3 an4, now says 4 and 6, sometimes both as COM port 5. Any info appreciated....
  8. Finding com port number.

Finding com port number.: I have a very recently purchased HP LAPTOP-2B3H9B5S. Nov 2020. I am trying to find out how to find the com port settings. i have read the previous quotes from 2019. However they now appear not to be relevant. The latest advice says go to actions and go to previous software...
  9. COM Surrogate stopped working problem related to ESENT.dll?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM Surrogate stopped working problem related to ESENT.dll?: Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me, this is obviously a very technical issue beyond my understanding. Reliability History is showing hundreds of instances of COM Surrogate stopping working. At the same time this happens, I tend to experience general PC slowness,...
  10. Bug de inicialização rápida com a versão 20H2 do Windows 10

Bug de inicialização rápida com a versão 20H2 do Windows 10: Olá Boa noite. Estou tendo problemas com a inicialização rápida do windows 10 versão 20H2. Antes dessa atualização, o sistema funcionava perfeitamente com a inicialização rápida, porém, após a atualização, começou a dar bug se estiver usando esse recurso. Quando...