Windows 10: Wizard 101

Discus and support Wizard 101 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to play Wizard 101, I receive a message that input Signal Out Of Range. What error is this? My current settings are H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LisaField1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Wizard 101

When I try to play Wizard 101, I receive a message that input Signal Out Of Range. What error is this? My current settings are H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ but they want me to change settings to 1366*768-60 HZ.

I see that this issue specific to Wizard 101 because the World of Warcraft works without any problems. I use HP V194 monitor.

:)

LisaField1, Nov 24, 2018
  2. MN9123 Win User

INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ

V=60HZ

and they tell me to change my settings to 1366*768-60 HZ.

See i when to check my screen resolution and its at the settings they told me to switch too.

AND its only doing this on wizard 101, I have World of Warcraft an it works fine.

The audio to the game works though.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply to this i would love to play this game.

***Title changed from: Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE!***

MN9123, Nov 24, 2018
  3. srhomerj Win User
    Wizard 101 compatibility with latest windows 10 update

After updating windows 10 to the latest build updates when playing wizard 101, a very popular MMOG, There are serious lag and frame rate issues. This game has always been played on my systems with windows versions going back to XP. Is anyone aware of
    or having similar issues?

srhomerj, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Wizard 101

When I updated to windows 10 my old 101 puzzle and logic games are not working

Hello,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you installed these games on your Computer? Is it through CD/DVD or Windows Store?
    • When you say, "old 101 puzzle" are you referring to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles?

As you have already tried different troubleshooting steps with no avail, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer regarding this matter for assistance and check if this helps.

Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Wizard 101

1. Wizard 101 - Similar Threads - Wizard 101

2. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  3. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  4. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  5. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  7. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

8. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...: My laptop has been crashing with a blue screen everytime I turn it on, iv managed to get it to safe mode but I need the password to wipe the laptop...
  9. INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101: Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ and they tell me to change my settings to 1366*768-60 HZ. See i when to check my screen resolution and its at the settings they told me to switch too. AND its...
  10. Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT...: Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ and they tell me to change my settings to 1366*768-60 HZ. See i when to check my screen resolution and its at the settings they told me to switch too. AND its...