Windows 10: wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????

Discus and support wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque????? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; bom dia gente faço uma pergunta a microsoft porque criou um software que interrompe a conexao com a internet????? quando vejo filmes online isso nao... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by humbertosilva44, Sep 7, 2019.

1. wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????

bom dia gente faço uma pergunta a microsoft porque criou um software que interrompe a conexao com a internet????? quando vejo filmes online isso nao acontece so quando jogoonline jogos tipo pubg lite ou world of warships;algum problema com esses jogos que nao sao piratas ou com o software que precisa de alguma correçao.e como se tivesse reservando internet pra que , porque?minha internet e excelente mas descobri que quando tento jogar online esse programa entra em açao na hora e interrompe a internet pior e que nem consigo exclui-lo . veio com a ultima atualizaçao VERSAO 1903 ( KB4511941 ) . POR FAVOR RETIREM ISSO OU REVEJA PORQUE ESTA ME PREJUDICANDO.

:)

humbertosilva44, Sep 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque?????

1. wks connection broker interrompe a internet porque????? - Similar Threads - wks connection broker

2. Connection broker high availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection broker high availability: I am trying to set up a connection broker of high availability. I know we can set it up using SQL database. 1 Do we have any alternative ways to set up connection broker high availability without the SQL database, by having a batch process that can copy the database of...
  3. Connection broker high availability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection broker high availability: I am trying to set up a connection broker of high availability. I know we can set it up using SQL database. 1 Do we have any alternative ways to set up connection broker high availability without the SQL database, by having a batch process that can copy the database of...
  4. Time-Broker!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time-Broker!: Hi again, I was reading a site this morning where it suggested changing the value in "Time-Broker" to 4 from 3 in Windows 10. I found Time-Broker in my registry which was set to 3, I changed it to 4 but what have I achieved? Will it boot up quicker? Other sites also recommend...
  5. Time-Broker!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time-Broker!: Hi again, I was reading a site this morning where it suggested changing the value in "Time-Broker" to 4 from 3 in Windows 10. I found Time-Broker in my registry which was set to 3, I changed it to 4 but what have I achieved? Will it boot up quicker? Other sites also recommend...
  6. Runtime Broker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Runtime Broker: Hey everyone, I don’t really need help just was curious. I saw 3-4 runtime broker processes running in my task manager and wanted to know if that’s typical. They use a very small amount of ram and I’ve done some googling and know what the process does but can’t find anything...
  7. runtime broker

runtime broker: Windows defender keeps blocking something in drive c:...\runtimer broker.exe\trying to change something in %userprofile%\pictures I'm getting 40 plus notifications a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-broker/53b556fe-9bf6-48aa-a73c-de5932fe380f
  8. Runtime broker !

Runtime broker !: For quite a few weeks now I seem to be getting this message fairly frequently when I click on "Setting's" in Windows 10. As anyone got any ideas what is causing it ? RuntimeBroker The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation ! Read...
  9. Runtime Broker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Runtime Broker: Hi there. My CPU temp kept being elevated. After doing a lot of troubleshooting and also reseating and applying fresh thermal paste, I finally realized that the CPU load was causing a serious problem, and it all pointed to Runtime Broker. When I delete the task, my CPU temp...
  10. runtime broker

in Windows 10 Support
    runtime broker: This keeps using more and more memory, my disk usage is 100%, can someone tell em what this is, how to fix it, please!!!! microsoft forums are useless 9301