Windows 10: WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

Discus and support WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I've been having a problem with a few apps, like spotify or ubisoft connect. I try to open them and I get the error message that WKSCLI.DLL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AWPrince01, Oct 26, 2021.

1. WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

Recently I've been having a problem with a few apps, like spotify or ubisoft connect. I try to open them and I get the error message that WKSCLI.DLL isnt working and the error code 0xc0000006. I've tried redownloading the apps that havent worked several times now but they still aren't starting. I tried doing safe mode sfc /scannow. I tried doing a system restore while keeping my personal files, they still weren't starting. I tried scanning several times with windows defender and malwarebytes and they didnt detect anything.

:)

AWPrince01, Oct 26, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 26, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps [​IMG]

Thema:

WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

1. WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps - Similar Threads - WKSCLI DLL breaking

2. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking: I have my iCloud mail set up on my computer's mail app, I can receive emails fine but every few days, my outgoing emails would get stuck in the outbox. I can fix this temporarily by resetting the app but the issue appears again soon after....
  3. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking: I have my iCloud mail set up on my computer's mail app, I can receive emails fine but every few days, my outgoing emails would get stuck in the outbox. I can fix this temporarily by resetting the app but the issue appears again soon after....
  4. Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking: I am so anoyed, the Gamepass App doesn´t load any pannels and i can only play games i have installed and you can´t close the app with x How does it happen? If you klick on any Game to look at screenshots etc. The App corupts and stops working. Than i can´t do anything in the...
  5. Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking

Xbox Gamepass App completly breaking: I am so anoyed, the Gamepass App doesn´t load any pannels and i can only play games i have installed and you can´t close the app with x How does it happen? If you klick on any Game to look at screenshots etc. The App corupts and stops working. Than i can´t do anything in the...
  6. WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps: Recently I've been having a problem with a few apps, like spotify or ubisoft connect. I try to open them and I get the error message that WKSCLI.DLL isnt working and the error code 0xc0000006. I've tried redownloading the apps that havent worked several times now but they...
  7. WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps

WKSCLI.DLL is breaking my apps: Recently I've been having a problem with a few apps, like spotify or ubisoft connect. I try to open them and I get the error message that WKSCLI.DLL isnt working and the error code 0xc0000006. I've tried redownloading the apps that havent worked several times now but they...
  8. How to break a USB association with an app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to break a USB association with an app: I have a program associated with plugging in a USB connector to my GoPro. It starts the Quik program as it should. However, recently something prompted me after plugging in the USB and asked me what I wanted to have happen. I accidentally clicked on something that now...
  9. my phone app breaking aux sound on windows.

my phone app breaking aux sound on windows.: as soon as i connect my phone for calls via bluetooth all sound in the pc dies, and the only way to get it back is to disconnect the phone completely from the pc and fiddle around with sound settings....
  10. Uplay app dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uplay app dll error: hello ok the issue is with the Uplay app from Ubisoft after install the app I launch the app and I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error pop up two times [ATTACH] my current OS is Windows 10 Pro - 1809 OS Build 17763.437 I try to manually download the missing dll or...