Windows 10: Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1

Discus and support Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So first off, this happened randomly I have been using my all-in-one daily for a while due to covid, and I logged on one morning to see that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackSimms2, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1

So first off, this happened randomly I have been using my all-in-one daily for a while due to covid, and I logged on one morning to see that it wouldn't connect to the Internet, it couldn't find any connections when I did a troubleshoot it said that Windows wireless service wasn't working so after Googleing i tried to start WLAN autoconfig manuallg and got an error telling me that the file or directory is corrupted or unreadable, any commands that I tried such as SFC /Scannow failed at 21 percent, so I resigned to my fate and did a rest but kept my personal files.

After the reset it still won't find Internet and WLAN Autoconfig now has a Error 193 0xc1 code and my SFC won't get past 38? Any ideas on how to fix?

:)

JackSimms2, Feb 1, 2021
  2. jmmosher1 Win User

WLAN-Auto Config related errors on startup

I have a number of warnings and errors on startup. They seem to be related to WLAN Auto Config. I've created a couple of screenshots to show the stream of errors and warnings with the first minute of reboot.

jmmosher1, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Wlan Auto Config stopping automatically as soon as i update the window

Wlan Auto Config stopping automatically as soon as i update the window.

Original title: Windows 10

LeAnh Khoa, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1

Windows connection manager error 193: 0xc1 and error 1068

Hello,

My laptop cannot start its Wifi, i tried to restart it by going to the Windows connection manager at services. when restarted it stated the error 193 0xc1.

i also tried it by the WLAN autoconfig but there it gave the error 1068. any help would be thankful

NLtriggerX3, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1

1. Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1 - Similar Threads - Wlan Auto Config

2. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  3. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  4. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  5. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  6. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1: I started my computer and i found that the wifi doesn't connect and it doesn't show available networks. I ran the troubleshooter and i found that the Wlan autoconfig doesn't run when i tried to start it, i recieved a message saying Windows could not start wlan autoconfig on...
  7. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1: I started my computer and i found that the wifi doesn't connect and it doesn't show available networks. I ran the troubleshooter and i found that the Wlan autoconfig doesn't run when i tried to start it, i recieved a message saying Windows could not start wlan autoconfig on...
  8. Windows could not start the wlan autoconfig service on local computer error 193:0xc1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. WLAN Auto Config Won't Run

WLAN Auto Config Won't Run: Hello,Following recent Windows 10 Definition update KB2267602, my Wifi USB adaoter has stopped workong so i have no internet.The first time this haooebed i ended up doing a system restart. This time ive tried a system restart and a systeM restore and its still not working. I...
  10. WLAN Auto Config

WLAN Auto Config: Recently I posted about my wirless problem regarding how after every few second the audio and video would stuck for 2-3 seconds. But sadly, only 2-3 people gave suggestions but those were totally useless. Post Link:...