Windows 10: Wlan card upgrade on laptop

Discus and support Wlan card upgrade on laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I wanna upgrade the Wlan card on my Inspiron 1545. I know the right size but some of the cards come with Bluetooth and my laptop already has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by werty, Dec 5, 2019.

1. werty Win User

Wlan card upgrade on laptop

Hi guys, I wanna upgrade the Wlan card on my Inspiron 1545. I know the right size but some of the cards come with Bluetooth and my laptop already has a separate Bluetooth module. Will this be a problem or I have to buy a wlan card without bluetooth integrated. If you already have upgraded can you post which card exactly.
    Thanks!

:)

werty, Dec 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Scotallan Win User
    Replacment Nic Card Troubles

Got A Question> I Have A Dell Latitude Laptop Running A Dell DW1501 Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card Network Adapter PCI And Want to Upgrade The NIc Card But Can't Find A Replacemnet card For Under $25;00 Dose Anyone Have Any Suggestions As To Were to find A Intel NIC Card With Blu Tooth?
    Thanks

Scotallan, Dec 5, 2019
  4. haseogu Win User

BSOD after change The WLAN Card to AW-CE123H in Win10

Hi everyone, I change my Wlan card to aw-ce123h in my laptop(clevo p150em) but I always get BSOD and I need to disable the wlan card in safe mode. I suspect the driver error and make my laptop freeze. Please help me to fix it.
    note:
    I purchase my card from amazon.com
    ( I hope I post it in the right place)

haseogu, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Wlan card upgrade on laptop - Similar Threads - Wlan card upgrade

2. wlan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wlan: 1.1wlanwifi42wlan3“”“”44“Internet”vpnvpncmdnet5slf /scan“Internet”vpn1.2.“”3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91wlan%E4%BB%A5%E5%8F%8A%E5%AE%BD/7433f476-1031-4085-8135-a40e656b1dba
  3. HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help: Hello, I have a question about my secondary laptop which i could do with upgrading. It is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number 15-p189na. It runs Windows 10. The day to day usage of this laptop is great, it has an i5-4288U, 8GB and 1.5TB storage. The only problem I have with...
  4. HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help: Hello, I have a question about my secondary laptop which i could do with upgrading. It is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number 15-p189na. It runs Windows 10. The day to day usage of this laptop is great, it has an i5-4288U, 8GB and 1.5TB storage. The only problem I have with...
  5. My Wifi/WLAN card has gone insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi/WLAN card has gone insane: Hi everyone, So I have this windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop since 2017 and a few months ago the Wifi... stopped existing on it. Just gone. One day I had it, the next I couldn't connect to anything anymore. My reaction was to go on Google, type in "Windows 10 wifi not...
  6. Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Strange Problem with WLAN Card: So I've got a card called the TP-Link Archer T9E. Installed driver. Didn't work. Visited forums. They said that for some reason, the card doesn't like Win10 (but will gladly work with 8 and earlier)—"take out the antennae from the card"; I now get a signal, albeit a very,...
  7. WLAN

WLAN: Mein Drucker ist mit dem WLAN verbunden.Mein Laptop auch. Trotzdem kommt immer die Nachricht: Drucker offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan/87dcd4d3-3ef3-4721-acb0-0d1948545c04
  8. Laptop wlan stoped working

Laptop wlan stoped working: Windows 10 cant locate wlan so windows wireless service wont run. Have tried uninstalling drivers in device manager. Services says that it cant find wlan autoconfig. Have been trying for hours to fix this. :(...
  9. Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card

Qualcomm Atheros DW1525 (802.11n) WLAN PCIe Card: Please, where can I find the latest driver approved or compatible with my Dell Inspiron 560MT- 7 to 10 upgraded system? I have tried to find sites with Google, but my ESET suite blocked every site visited and would not ignore any I tried to release, knowing the risk. 68383
  10. WLAN problems after upgrade to W10

WLAN problems after upgrade to W10: Hello everyone! I've upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now it says there are "no connections available", although my Wifi is working perfectly on other devices. I've been checking and trying some things, but nothing seems to work. This is what I know: - I...