Windows 10: WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running'

Discus and support WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know why this occurs... because before I took my online class, everything is fine : and then I used all methods to fix it and it doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sintiaagita, Dec 22, 2020.

1. WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running'

I don't know why this occurs... because before I took my online class, everything is fine :

and then I used all methods to fix it and it doesn't work. I already do restart the laptop, restart the IPC, setting the WLAN config from manual to automatic, reinstall adapter until I buy Mini Wireless USB Adapter 802.11n, do 'sfc / scannow' on command prompt and it doesn't work too... the adapter can't enable to display because the WLAN config still 'starting' and that should be 'running'. maybe someone knows how to fix it, I really need it...

WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running' 91a6d843-9e66-493f-b07d-90e446fb58cf?upload=true.png

for a while, i used cable LAN but in the long term, i still needed wifi without cable so i can be studying in everywhere without worried:".. and btw my laptop type is ASUS X411N and i hope someone know how to fix it huhu : i reallt give up :. Thankyouuuu for your time!!!

:)

sintiaagita, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

NO Internet - Wlan password change not possible!

Are you seeing your Router in the Wireless Connection list when clicking on the icon in the Notification area? If so, clicking your Router's name in that list should give a choice to connect then enter the password you set in the Router. That routine works also in Linux and Mac OS X, not exactly OS/Operating System specific. The afore-mentioned list will usually show a number of Routers around you, most will have a very low strength and should be passworded or locked.

Berton, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Windows WLAN Service: Regular ping spikes on a stable WLAN connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click properties

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: If still you are facing issues, then
    uninstall and reinstall the drivers

• Click start.

• Type devmgmt.msc in Start
      Search.

• In Network adapter you will find the device, right click on it and select the option
      uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check reinstalling the drivers.
    Refer:
    How to install and Update Drivers

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2020
  4. WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running'

Can`t connect with WLAN C3-00 WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running' :(

hi! to connect with wlan using your C3-00, here are the steps that you can try...

menu > settings > connectivity > wlan...

select search wlans, phone will select for any wlans in range.

choose the network that you want to use from the list, select connect.

it basically asks for the wep key.

save wlan for future use > yes

press options > save

hope this will help you sort it out!

kath_hallie, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running'

1. WLAN config still 'strating' and can't 'running' - Similar Threads - WLAN config still

2. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  3. Wlan Auto config is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wlan Auto config is missing: Hello my wlan auto config service is missing and i dont know hoe to add it my wifi is on but i cant find any networks because of the missing service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan-auto-config-is-missing/7098da1c-8459-40fc-8984-e92ea9340049
  4. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  5. WLAN auto config is showing error 1068

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN auto config is showing error 1068: So my wifi stops working out of nowhere. I decided to try fixing it on the internet. I get to WLAN config, and I try to start it but it doesn’t work and gives me the error code. I’ve tried updating my driver, I’ve tried network resetting. I can’t reset my computer and just...
  6. WLAN Auto Config Won't Run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Auto Config Won't Run: Hello,Following recent Windows 10 Definition update KB2267602, my Wifi USB adaoter has stopped workong so i have no internet.The first time this haooebed i ended up doing a system restart. This time ive tried a system restart and a systeM restore and its still not working. I...
  7. Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1

Wlan Auto Config Error 139: 0xc1: So first off, this happened randomly I have been using my all-in-one daily for a while due to covid, and I logged on one morning to see that it wouldn't connect to the Internet, it couldn't find any connections when I did a troubleshoot it said that Windows wireless service...
  8. WLAN Auto Config

WLAN Auto Config: Recently I posted about my wirless problem regarding how after every few second the audio and video would stuck for 2-3 seconds. But sadly, only 2-3 people gave suggestions but those were totally useless. Post Link:...
  9. Bluetooth not strating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not strating: Suddenly my Bluetooth devices got disconnect as Bluetooth turned off on my laptop. When I tried restarting it the Bluetooth on or off button was not there. How the I restart Bluetooth. My laptop is dell inspiron and [ATTACH] use windows 10.[ATTACH]...
  10. error strating in application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error strating in application: this error occur with my android studio how to solve this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-strating-in-application/1b9dae6a-b2a1-441a-bcdf-8adbff092061