Windows 10: WLAN disconnecting

Discus and support WLAN disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The symptoms I was seeing was random disconnection that required disabling wifi and re-enabling it. Very random looking packet lag on a perfectly clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Biswarup Naha, Jun 21, 2021.

1. WLAN disconnecting

The symptoms I was seeing was random disconnection that required disabling wifi and re-enabling it. Very random looking packet lag on a perfectly clean wifi network, and a 99% chance of needing to do a reboot if you put the machine to sleep and wake it up. Without the reboot Wifi just won't come back, even if you toggle it on and off a few times. This happens on every AP and mesh network I've connected to.I contacted Asus support, they recommended removing and re-installing the driver. Forums online suggested using an older driver version, disabling power management on the card or using differ

:)

Biswarup Naha, Jun 21, 2021
  2. joba---01 Win User

wlan disconnects

Hi,

When i'm in the house I connect to my wlan, but after a while it disconnects automatically.

Anyboddy who now how to make it stay on the wlan until I disconnect it manually ??

joba---01, Jun 21, 2021
  3. chinna40 Win User
    N8 Wlan wont disconnect at home

i am trying several times to disconnect WLAN on my NOKIA N8. after few seconds it is connecting again. i am not using any application that needs WLAN. suggest me how to get rid of this problem. my battery is getting exhausted rapidly.

chinna40, Jun 21, 2021
  4. WLAN disconnecting

Can't disconnect WLAN on 5800

I have the same problem.

I connected to the WLAN at Work and then was trying to connect to WLAN at Home.

Well it said that I was connected to the Work WLAN even though that is 25km away!

It also did nothing when I tried to Disconnect [Work] WLAN - I had to power cycle the phone.

Very annoying! I am on an old Software version - V 21.2.025 but it reports no updates when I check (I guess it is locked by the carrier?)

If anyone has suggestions, I'd be grateful.

Cheers

blender1968, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

WLAN disconnecting

1. WLAN disconnecting - Similar Threads - WLAN disconnecting

2. WLAN not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN not working: I have a custom PC that's been working fine for like 2 years, now all of a sudden 'windows local area network' can't run because of error 2, unable to find device, any ideas?...
  3. WLAN not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN not working: I have a custom PC that's been working fine for like 2 years, now all of a sudden 'windows local area network' can't run because of error 2, unable to find device, any ideas?...
  4. WLAN not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...: I am using Windows 11 and wlan autoconfing is missing on my laptop also wifi and Bluetooth drivers are not showing I tried to install New drivers but it didnt fixed the problem....
  6. Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...

Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...: I am using Windows 11 and wlan autoconfing is missing on my laptop also wifi and Bluetooth drivers are not showing I tried to install New drivers but it didnt fixed the problem....
  7. None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56

None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56: I had a TP-LINK internet WLAN driver which I connected to my PC. It was completely new. Once I inserted it, the driver showed code 56, and since, all my WLAN drivers show the same issue. I tried Resetting network, but the issue persists. The Internt Troubleshooter also did...
  8. None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56: I had a TP-LINK internet WLAN driver which I connected to my PC. It was completely new. Once I inserted it, the driver showed code 56, and since, all my WLAN drivers show the same issue. I tried Resetting network, but the issue persists. The Internt Troubleshooter also did...
  9. WLAN Adapter disconnects frequently, not active - seems to be related to energy options -...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN Adapter disconnects frequently, not active - seems to be related to energy options -...: 1. latest Win10 Update and latest Realtek driver installed 2. after a while, most likely after stand by wake-up or energy modes WLAN adapter is not active - Just deactive wlan network adapter , reactivate it works 3. most likely as well related only in Mode...
  10. windows 10 WLAN autometically disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 WLAN autometically disconnected: i am very dissappointed by microsoft don't give updates if you are not sure new updates creating so much probelms after new updates wifi get disconnected autometically i tried everthing uninstalled updates, reseted network setting WLAN configration setting but probelms...