Windows 10: wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

Discus and support wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hallo community Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich. es sieht so aus, als ob der... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gerd Michael Weinert, Apr 16, 2021.

1. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

Hallo community

Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich.

es sieht so aus, als ob der wlanstick ständig aus- und eingeschaltet wird.

Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich nach jedem update mit dem Gerätemanager erst den realtek RTL8191USB 2.0 wireless lan network adapter deaktiviere und dann im Gerätemanager im Punkt USB-controller die Energieverwaltung für die USB 3.0 hubs aufrufe und die Abschaltmöglichkeit aus Energiespargründen deaktiviere. Diesen Tip habe ich aus irgendeinem Forum, es funktioniert.

Trotzdem ist das schon etwas lästig.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das Problem ein für allemal zu lösen? natürlich ohne einen neuen PC anzuschaffen

Danke im voraus

Gerd

:)

Gerd Michael Weinert, Apr 16, 2021
  2. ElderN Win User

Win7 FRITZ!WLAN update... WTF?

The sysdev link is useless.

I was able to open the PDF linked to.

When I performed a Google search like this:

wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 394f2e36-4fa2-4ea4-824d-82801e78d466?upload=true.jpg

...turned up these instructions:

Knowledge Base

Did none of your Google searches return usable results?

Copy and paste from that link:

1 Using the latest driver to uninstall

1. Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick from our FTP server
      ftp://ftp.avm.de/archive/cardware/
    2. Run the downloaded file "avm_fritz!wlan_usb_stick....exe" (double-click the file in the Windows Explorer, for example).
    3. Click "Yes" and "Next" until the window "Welcome to the Windows setup for the AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick" appears.
    4. Click "Continue" and select "Removal" in the next window. If you cannot select "Removal", then the driver has not been installed yet. In this case, click "Cancel".

wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 73.png

Fig.: Using the latest driver to uninstall the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
    5. Confirm with "Next".

2 Using the Windows Device Manager to uninstall

1. Press the keyboard shortcut Windows key
      wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 272.png
      + Pause key.
      • The window with basic information about your computer opens.
    2. Click "Device Manager".
    3. Open the device class "Network adapters".
    4. Right-click "AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick" and select "Uninstall".

wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 219.png

Fig.: Using the Device Manager to uninstall the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
    5. Follow the instructions.

ElderN, Apr 16, 2021
  3. mudkip Win User
    Need help with finding a good USB Wlan adapter

I was thinking about buying this wlan adapter + a 20dbi antenna.

Would this combination work? Do you guys have any experiences with this?

mudkip, Apr 16, 2021
  4. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

What WLAN adapter do you use?

Please vote and also post the WLAN adapter you use and post performance stuff if you can.

Here's mine: Amped Wireless ACA1, RalinkRT5390 WLAN,Atheros AR5007EG, Intel Pro 2200BG, Realtek RTL8188CE, Netgear A6200 and a TP-Link melty

remixedcat, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

1. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430 - Similar Threads - wlan Konflikt Realtek

2. wlan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wlan: 1.1wlanwifi42wlan3“”“”44“Internet”vpnvpncmdnet5slf /scan“Internet”vpn1.2.“”3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91wlan%E4%BB%A5%E5%8F%8A%E5%AE%BD/7433f476-1031-4085-8135-a40e656b1dba
  3. wlan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wlan: 1.1wlanwifi42wlan3“”“”44“Internet”vpnvpncmdnet5slf /scan“Internet”vpn1.2.“”3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91wlan%E4%BB%A5%E5%8F%8A%E5%AE%BD/7433f476-1031-4085-8135-a40e656b1dba
  4. wlan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WLAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN: I'm on a Dell windows 7, and I just restarted the laptop after an unknown windows update and the inter symbol at the bottom right corner has a red x. I click it and it reads; "Not connected" and "No connects are available". So I trouble shoot and a few seconds later it has...
  6. WLAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLAN: I'm on a Dell windows 7, and I just restarted the laptop after an unknown windows update and the inter symbol at the bottom right corner has a red x. I click it and it reads; "Not connected" and "No connects are available". So I trouble shoot and a few seconds later it has...
  7. Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?: Hey, guys, I reset my PC a few hours ago so that everything is zero. Now with the same WLAN stick, which hasn't caused any problems before, I suddenly have no internet anymore. I installed and uninstalled all drivers and upgraded them, checked fritz.box for errors, tried...
  8. Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?

Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?: [ATTACH] Hello i have a small problem and as i said in the title my wlan stick is recognized but not used (i try to insert a picture). Does anyone know what I can do? driver reinstallation and I have already done that. Many thanks in advance Johann Fritz!Wlan...
  9. WLAN

WLAN: Mein Drucker ist mit dem WLAN verbunden.Mein Laptop auch. Trotzdem kommt immer die Nachricht: Drucker offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlan/87dcd4d3-3ef3-4721-acb0-0d1948545c04
  10. troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter: Update: The wuhideshow tool works as advertised, thanks! I still have a strange issue. A number of pages back I was able to set turn on automatic device driver installation from Windows Update. First the option was greyed out but now it is set to "Yes": [img] So far so...