Windows 10: WLAN

Discus and support WLAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mein Drucker ist mit dem WLAN verbunden.Mein Laptop auch. Trotzdem kommt immer die Nachricht: Drucker offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ReinhardBrandt, Oct 31, 2019.

1. WLAN

Mein Drucker ist mit dem WLAN verbunden.Mein Laptop auch. Trotzdem kommt immer die Nachricht: Drucker offline

:)

ReinhardBrandt, Oct 31, 2019
  2. aikonN8 Win User

Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Windows WLAN Service: Regular ping spikes on a stable WLAN connection

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click properties

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: If still you are facing issues, then
    uninstall and reinstall the drivers

• Click start.

• Type devmgmt.msc in Start
      Search.

• In Network adapter you will find the device, right click on it and select the option
      uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check reinstalling the drivers.
    Refer:
    How to install and Update Drivers

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  4. DanNokio Win User

WLAN

UNWANTED auto-connection to WLAN

Dear farby,

Thank you for your suggestions, and apologies for my delay in replying. Poor health.

I have tried each of the suggested solutions, but still do not have the wanted result.

• WLAN connection deleted and reconfigured. While the WLAN was absent, the provider internet connection began self-connection just as the WLAN had done.
      • On reconfiguring the WLAN, both it and the provider internet connection began self-connecting.
    • On re-setting the factory settings, as soon as boot completed, internet connection was requested. On dismissal of request, WLAN self-connected as before.

It would seem that something really wants to get out onto the web, or maybe the 'phone is just 'phoning home.

Please help.

DanNokio, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

WLAN

1. WLAN - Similar Threads - WLAN

2. 802.11 n WLAN adaptor drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    802.11 n WLAN adaptor drivers: 802.11 n WLAN adaptor not working even drivers reloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/80211-n-wlan-adaptor-drivers/db0986a5-4f91-4e0b-871a-aee256eaf185
  3. 802.11 n WLAN adaptor drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    802.11 n WLAN adaptor drivers: 802.11 n WLAN adaptor not working even drivers reloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/80211-n-wlan-adaptor-drivers/db0986a5-4f91-4e0b-871a-aee256eaf185
  4. WLAN not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLAN not working: I have a custom PC that's been working fine for like 2 years, now all of a sudden 'windows local area network' can't run because of error 2, unable to find device, any ideas?...
  5. WLAN not working

WLAN not working: I have a custom PC that's been working fine for like 2 years, now all of a sudden 'windows local area network' can't run because of error 2, unable to find device, any ideas?...
  6. WLAN not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...: I am using Windows 11 and wlan autoconfing is missing on my laptop also wifi and Bluetooth drivers are not showing I tried to install New drivers but it didnt fixed the problem....
  8. Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...

Wlan autoconfing is not showing and wifi and Bluetooth also not showing on my laptop on the...: I am using Windows 11 and wlan autoconfing is missing on my laptop also wifi and Bluetooth drivers are not showing I tried to install New drivers but it didnt fixed the problem....
  9. None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56

None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56: I had a TP-LINK internet WLAN driver which I connected to my PC. It was completely new. Once I inserted it, the driver showed code 56, and since, all my WLAN drivers show the same issue. I tried Resetting network, but the issue persists. The Internt Troubleshooter also did...
  10. None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of my WLAN drivers are working. Code 56: I had a TP-LINK internet WLAN driver which I connected to my PC. It was completely new. Once I inserted it, the driver showed code 56, and since, all my WLAN drivers show the same issue. I tried Resetting network, but the issue persists. The Internt Troubleshooter also did...