Windows 10: WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping"

Discus and support WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]i have ubuntu too on the laptop and the wifi and Lan is working there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KshitijTadkase, Jan 4, 2019.

1. WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping"

WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping" [​IMG]WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping" [​IMG]i have ubuntu too on the laptop and the wifi and Lan is working there

:)

KshitijTadkase, Jan 4, 2019
  2. K1.87 Win User

Problems with WLANSVC

I have the same problem - Windows 10. Problem is not with the network adapter - it is with the service, WLANSVC, shutting down. After restarting the service things work fine for 5-20 minutes, then the service just stops. Everything was fine before the
    1511 update. I have tried a different wireless adapter (USB), with exactly the same issue. Very frustrating. There it goes again - I have to restart the WLANSVC just to post this!

K1.87, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Version 1511 problem with WLANSVC

Same here. I just "upgraded" from Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) to Windows 10 Home (version 1511, build 10586.29). WlanSvc keeps stopping. I've got Services open so I can keep restarting it, but I'll only tolerate that so long before I roll back to Win7.
    Suggestions welcome!

Seth_6-string, Jan 4, 2019
  4. WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping"

Windows 10 The Wireless AutoConfig Service (wlansvc) is not running.

I get this:

SERVICE_NAME: WLanSVc

TYPE :10 WIN32_OWN_PROCESS

STATE : 3 STOP_PENDING

(NOT_STOPPABLE, NOT_PAUSABLE, IGNORES_SHUTDOWN

WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)

SERVICE_EXIT_CODE : 0 (0x0)

CHECKPOINT : 0x0

WAIT_HINT : 0xea60

C: \WINDOWS\system32>Net.exe Start WLANSvc

The service is starting or stopping. Please try again later.

IS MICROSOFT EVER GOING TO GIVE A SOLUTION?!

CameronOwens, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping"

1. WlanSvc and dot3svc showing "Stopping" - Similar Threads - WlanSvc dot3svc showing

2. This won’t stop showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This won’t stop showing up: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and this won’t stop coming up. Every time I push enter or turn my laptop off an on again it keeps happening. Please help....
  3. This won’t stop showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This won’t stop showing up: Hello, I have a Acer nitro 5 gaming laptop and this won’t stop coming up. Every time I push enter or turn my laptop off an on again it keeps happening. Please help....
  4. WLANsvc is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLANsvc is unresponsive: The last time I booted my PC Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, it came up saying there were no network connections available. The status of WLANsvc says “stopping”, and I can’t fully stop it or restart it. Neither rebooting or just plain waiting has had any effect; it still just says...
  5. WLANsvc is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLANsvc is unresponsive: The last time I booted my PC Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, it came up saying there were no network connections available. The status of WLANsvc says “stopping”, and I can’t fully stop it or restart it. Neither rebooting or just plain waiting has had any effect; it still just says...
  6. WLANsvc is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. wlansvc windows

wlansvc windows: wlansvc windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlansvc-%E5%9C%A8windows/c8c5a0f6-cc2e-4546-938d-cb8b66f6dac6
  8. WLANSVC module disappeared

WLANSVC module disappeared: I am running Windows 10 on my laptop. My Wi-Fi connectivity disappeared when my DELL recovery software suddenly ran when I booted my computer. In the WlanSvc entry in the Services panel, it is set to Automatic but it is not running. When I try to start it, I get the...
  9. Stop Showing This Depress Picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Showing This Depress Picture: I feel very uncomfortable and depress when i see this kind of depress and dark picture, stop show thia and if Window dont kniw what to shiw just dont show any stupid picture![IMG]...
  10. Wlansvc BSoD

Wlansvc BSoD: Hello, I have an Acer Predator 15 G6-591 running windows 10. I have had an issue for the past month of my ethernet driver being intermittant. I uninstalled and reinstalled Killer networking about 5 times within the past two days hoping that would fix the issue. While...