Windows 10: WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

Discus and support WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: I just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I was able to move my primary emails into Outlook 2010 but my storage folders were an issue. I managed to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fishoil, Feb 9, 2020.

1. fishoil Win User

WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

Hi: I just upgraded to Win 10 from 7. I was able to move my primary emails into Outlook 2010 but my storage folders were an issue. I managed to move the storage folders into my msn.com email account along with my calendar. So far so good. When I tried to get the msn.com account into my Outlook app it told me to close the Outlook program first. Then I was able to add the msn.com emails, storage folders and calendar to what I thought would be the Outlook app but instead it is in the Win 10 mail app. I find the Win 10 mail app to be a difficult choice and would like to move the calendar, storage folders etc into Outlook. All the messages and what is on the internet say Win 10 Mail/Outlook. But any suggestions for the migration from Mail to Outlook stop me at the first step for File Export. So how do you migrate emails, calendar and storage folders from Win 10 Mail into the Outlook app. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It just seems like that would be a simple task.

Tony

:)

fishoil, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 9, 2020
  4. WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

Query on transferring Email to Windows Live Mail on Windows 10

@Cindy,

Let us know below details to guide you accordingly.

• When you say "own email program", are you referring Windows 10 Mail app or Office Outlook?
    • If it's Windows 10 Mail app, then are you concerned about transferring Windows Live Mail emails to Windows Mail app?
    • Did you configured same account with both Email Clients?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app.

1. WLive Mail transfer to Win 10 Mail. Want to transfer that into my Outlook 2010 app. - Similar Threads - WLive Mail transfer

2. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  3. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  4. window 10 mail app disk transfer

window 10 mail app disk transfer: Dear All, Is there any way to move the Mail app and stored mail data to SD card on tablet type machines? It consumes a lot of disk space on main disk which is 32 GB, causing a free space shortage. Thanks, Tolay...
  5. transferring windows mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transferring windows mail: how to transfer all my email's folders and contacts to a new computer. Windows mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-windows-mail/6edc1544-5761-41bc-8ac6-e59d765d2958
  6. Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: I just installed Office 2019 which includes Outlook. I was previously using Windows Live Mail for my emails. How do I transfer emails, folders, contacts and calendar information from Live Mail to Outlook?...
  7. Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring files from Microsoft Live Mail to Outlook: I am trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail on an old computer to import into Microsoft Outlook on a new computer. I have followed the instructions given on the previous posts but none of this works. Installed Windows Outlook on the old computer. I tried exporting...
  8. transfer emails to mail from outlook.

transfer emails to mail from outlook.: i have a new pc. i opened the mail app. it asked me to pick an account. i picked my account (same email, name, etc). but it does not have any of my emails. can someone please explain how i get my emails off my old pc and onto the new one. i think the old office i had was...
  9. Transferring Vista Mail to the People app

Transferring Vista Mail to the People app: I have just added an email address to Windows Mail. How can I copy all the Contacts from Windows Vista to this new app given that there is no Outlook or Google account involved ... it is an email address provided by a broadband supplier....
  10. Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010, and Windows Mail App wont sync: For the last week or so, my emails are not syning with either Outlook 2010, or the Windows Mail App. I am using Hotmail (yes i know, still?) I got an email from Microsoft, saying something along the lines of "remove and then re-add your account", which i have done....