Windows 10: WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

Discus and support WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So before you say anything yes I am using Windows Live Mail but it still works WONDERS! For everything except my Gmail. I clicked add account and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RECONBunny, Dec 22, 2017.

1. WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

So before you say anything yes I am using Windows Live Mail but it still works WONDERS! For everything except my Gmail. I clicked add account and logged in successfully with my Gmail account. It started to retrieve them no problem but stopped on 2/2/15 and gave me this error message:

"Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (Mail Redacted) account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Could not download new messages from the IMAP server.Server Response: The server did not respond to this IMAP command before the connection was terminated.Server: 'imap.gmail.com'Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0FProtocol: IMAPPort: 993Secure(SSL): Yes"

:)

RECONBunny, Dec 22, 2017

2. Windows Live Mail 2011

We have Windows 10 and use WLM for emails. We constantly get the error message: 0x800CCC0F and emails are not downloaded. I have been in touch with AVG as that is our anti virus but it does not appear to be a problem with that. Can anyone help or suggest
    a solution as it's starting to get very annoying...

StephenBonser1, Dec 22, 2017
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    Problem with the email attachment, getting not responding error on Windows 10

That was good news indeed that your emails have arisen from the dead!

Since you are now looking at WLM in the ...\Users....\WLM, you have probably checked out the Storage Folders there as well. Basically, all your mail from WLM should still be in the WLM Folder (except those you've physically deleted of course) and those
    which may have inadvertently been deleted because of a crash/power outage, etc. may be found in your Storage Folder. If you're happy using Outlook then you're correct in not wanting to disrupt the status quo by trying for a fresh WLM/Live Essentials download.

Where are you in Oz - I'm in Perth. All the best with retrieving and deciphering all your old mail!

Chris

Chriso747, Dec 22, 2017
  4. WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

Caledon Ken, Dec 22, 2017
  5. RECONBunny, Dec 22, 2017
  6. Morning.

I searched your error code and it would seem, from this thread that there is a corrupt email in the stream that is causing issue. How you find it is another issue. I cut and pasted this response.

WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F [​IMG]

Here is the whole thread.

https://productforums.google.com/for...il/X9Pe9Rg3VL8

I guess as a starting point is the date that you noted it stopped on.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F

1. WLM Error Retrieving G-Mail 0x800CCC0F - Similar Threads - WLM Error Retrieving

2. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  3. Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail POP3 account 0x800CCC0F error when sending mail: I am using Windows Live Mail to access a POP3 account from my internet provider. All of a sudden it stopped working. I haven't changed anything. Somehow, I managed to get the receiving mail service working again, but am unable to send mail from within Windows Live Mail. Can...
  4. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  5. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F.: On 15/12/22 when attempting to download emails in Windows live Mail I started to get this error message: "Unable to send or receive messages for the ...........................................account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
  6. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  7. Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail will not send or receive error 0x800CCC0F: Hi as per my title I have recently run into trouble with Windows Live Mail. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and have had no issues until the last few days, possibly after updates but not sure how to check this. I continually am asked to enter my already-saved mail...
  8. Error code 0x800ccc0f

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error code 0x800ccc0f: Trying to use Windows live mail 11 on new install of windows 10 and I keep getting Error ID 0x800ccc0f won't let me send or receive emails. What is this for and how do I fix problem?...
  9. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  10. Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook send files error 0X800CCC0F: I cannot send emails through Office 365 Outlook. I get an error: 0X800CCC0F. I can received emails, but not send them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-send-files-error-0x800ccc0f/a08cdac6-4322-4743-abf0-19b5d2329b15"
Tags: