Windows 10: WLM home addresses

Discus and support WLM home addresses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suddenly, in Windows Live Mail, I cannot edit the home addresses of my contacts. I can edit all other entries but not home addresses. In Edit, the home... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jbob, Sep 12, 2016.

1. jbob Win User

WLM home addresses

Suddenly, in Windows Live Mail, I cannot edit the home addresses of my contacts. I can edit all other entries but not home addresses. In Edit, the home addresses shows in blue, however, when I click on them, they show a location map. Pls help

:)

2. caruccja Win User

windows mail

1ST,thank you for the quick reply. I have backup copies of my emails (EML), folders and address list (WAB) but never backed up the actual email program (WLM).I do almost all my work
    using distribution list and I don’t believe the “people app” support these list.

I was unaware the MS was obsoleting Windows Essentials and thus WLM as of Jan. 2017.

I have tried to find a WLM download with no success.

I have a second computer with WLM installed -is it doable to copy the WLM program from the second computer and install it on the reset computer?

Again thank you for the help

caruccja, Sep 12, 2016
  3. windows 10 mail

Windows 10 mail will never be as good as WLM. The contacts are harder to work with and the absurd 11 font is way too small. The default size should be changeable as well as the color like WLM. Why are you going backward? I get updates at least weekly
    and none address these problems. Have the software engineers at Microsoft lost their mind?

verlinschultz, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

WLM home addresses

1. WLM home addresses - Similar Threads - WLM home addresses

2. WLM and Backup8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLM and Backup8: Previously posted this topic but for some unexplainable cannot locate on community site. Received an email saying I had a reply and that has disappeared as well !?!So posting again.I use WLM and Backup8. Now I receive:-...
  3. WLM and Backup8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLM and Backup8: Previously posted this topic but for some unexplainable cannot locate on community site. Received an email saying I had a reply and that has disappeared as well !?!So posting again.I use WLM and Backup8. Now I receive:-...
  4. WLM Hack

in Browsers and Email
    WLM Hack: Hi all, Since 2004 does not like WLM and you have to get into the registry to fix it, I thought i would try to write a registry hack that would make it easy to fix WLM. Here is what i typed: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. Problems With WLM 2012

in Browsers and Email
    Problems With WLM 2012: Good Morning folks. This is my first visit here. I'm in Ontario Canada and YES it's cold here lol. As you might expect, I'm looking for help with an issue I can't seem to resolve. I recently was forced to upgrade to Win 10 (ver# 1909 build# 18363-592) from Win 7. As stated...
  6. Unable to signin to WLM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to signin to WLM: I cannot singin to my Windows Live Mail . I continue to get a popup that reads To help protect your Online Id account you must signin again. Regardless of the times I attempt, this continues to block me out....
  7. WLM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLM: PLEASE BRING BACK SUPPORT FOR WLM. MAIL APP STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN. WHAT CAN WE USE FOR DECENT EMAIL ACCOUNT???????????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wlm/87473bca-aae8-4bdd-a903-be3fff3be3db
  8. WLM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLM: Why do I get more WANTED emails on WLM than I do on Mail App ??? Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wlm/8e1f0f5d-8719-4fc9-9318-852798dfe5a3
  9. Is WLM actually dead?

in Browsers and Email
    Is WLM actually dead?: In my Sandy B running 10 Pro only I noticed I still had WLM as an icon on my taskbar. So before I went ahead and unpinned it I thought I would give it a whirl. Low and behold it started up still not downloading Hotmail stuff but did the Bigpond (my secondary mail site) in...
  10. WLM program

in Browsers and Email
    WLM program: I have heard about Windows live mail Ending by the end of june I Have had had it for years and like it .But I set up the mail program that came on windows 10 and I have it ready it will even receive e-mail. The only problem is I can't find any place to add contacts so unless...