Windows 10: WLM sending duplicate emails

Discus and support WLM sending duplicate emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When sending emails in WLM set up for IMAP I am getting the following error? The emails remain in the "Outbox" and then when they are fnally sent they... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ricky464, Nov 2, 2016.

1. ricky464 Win User

WLM sending duplicate emails

When sending emails in WLM set up for IMAP I am getting the following error? The emails remain in the "Outbox" and then when they are fnally sent they are sent two or three times???

Can anyone provide some assistance as to why this is going on all of a sudden?

Thanks

An unknown error has occurred.

Server Error: 550
    Server Response: 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; Mail delivery to EXO failed.
    Server: 'smtp.live.com'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC69
    Protocol: SMTP
    Port: 587
    Secure(SSL): Yes

:)

ricky464, Nov 2, 2016

2. Send To > Mail Recipient Problem Windows 10

Well that's damn confusing because from the emails Microsoft keep sending me about this they make it seem that if you are using WLM that you will not be able to send or receive email from the WLM after the 30th june.

Also they still doesn't solve the original problem of not being able to send anything by the send to mail recipient, but thanks for clearing that up (if your right that is) guess I will know in the next couple of days WLM sending duplicate emails :)

SeaSkimmer, Nov 2, 2016
  3. ilyazeld Win User
    How to stop WLM and set Win 10 Mail as default?

For years, I used WLM and it appeared as an option in the right click menu. So, if I wanted to send a file by email, I would point to it, right click and chose "Send to default mail recipient" and the file would be sent by WLM. Now I have the Win 10 Mail
    as my default mail client, however, the WLM still is the only option in the right click menu...

How to "deactivate" WLM in the right click menu and set WIN 10 Mail as default?

ilyazeld, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

WLM sending duplicate emails

1. WLM sending duplicate emails - Similar Threads - WLM sending duplicate

2. Duplicate in Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  3. Duplicate in Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate in Email: I've always wondered about this.Currently I use Thunderbird as my email client with all accounts as pop3.One thing that's kept me away form other more modern clients is all the extra folders.I'm using Windows Mail as an example.Under the account there are: Inbox, Drafts, Sent...
  4. Change my email signature in WLM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my email signature in WLM: how do i change my signature in windows live mail*original title: email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-email-signature-in-wlm/563761dd-cbbe-4397-bf98-456ddb827153
  5. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  6. Duplication of emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duplication of emails: Out of the blue receiving triplicate quad, etc. emails. I delete and they keep appearing. How do I get this problem corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplication-of-emails/2368d296-4a1f-4a40-b976-b90aa747051d
  7. duplicate emails

duplicate emails: How can I stop getting duplicate emails in the Windows 10 mail. I entered 3 different email accts does this cause this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-emails/e79a658e-9c0b-45a7-98e7-f09a6405f3c8
  8. WLM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLM: PLEASE BRING BACK SUPPORT FOR WLM. MAIL APP STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN. WHAT CAN WE USE FOR DECENT EMAIL ACCOUNT???????????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wlm/87473bca-aae8-4bdd-a903-be3fff3be3db
  9. [Still not working] WLM asks for my password when sending an email

in Browsers and Email
    [Still not working] WLM asks for my password when sending an email: Hi Jimbo. Except it actually does support IMAP, and brilliantly so. It’s handled much more responsively and dynamically than WLM was ever able to. But old habits die hard, so for now I will stay with WLM, as long as it doesn’t become too limited in its connectivity.
  10. Duplicate emails

in Browsers and Email
    Duplicate emails: I have two pop3 emails on btinternet.com . I am using Windows Live Mail on Windows 10 . When I receive an email to one address ,it appears in both !! Can anyone put me right so that an email to one address only goes to that address and not both . Thanks Sid 42538