Windows 10: WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10

Discus and support WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I download Windows Live Photo Gallery? WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10. I had it on my Windows 7 laptop. When I upgraded to Windows 10 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dickcand, May 22, 2020.

1. Dickcand Win User

WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10

How do I download Windows Live Photo Gallery? WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10. I had it on my Windows 7 laptop. When I upgraded to Windows 10 it still worked. I bought a new desktop PC several years ago that came with Windows 10 but it didn't have Windows Live. My old laptop broke and I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 last week. May 2020 It has a new version of Windows Live WLX Photo Gallery. I want to download Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older Windows 10 desktop PC.

Dickc

:)

Dickcand, May 22, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, May 22, 2020
  3. Photo Gallery White Box Windows 10

I have just installed windows 10 and Photo Gallery comes up with a white/checkered box in the left hand corner of photos when I am editing them. I use Photo Gallery all the time to edit my photos. Please help me fix this problem. Someone suggested it
    could be the Catalyst Control Centre in settings, but I don't know how to access this in Win 10. I will need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Telegraph 707, May 22, 2020
  4. willden Win User

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. WLX Photo Gallery for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WLX Photo Gallery

2. WLX Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WLX Photo Gallery: G'day, I have just sent a request asking about Photo gallery. I cannot find how I can add to my question. I have also noticed all my photos have no names. It has TAG THIS....
  3. WLX Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WLX Photo Gallery: G'day, I have just sent a request asking about Photo gallery. I cannot find how I can add to my question. I have also noticed all my photos have no names. It has TAG THIS....
  4. Windows Photo Gallery

Windows Photo Gallery: I have been using Windows Photo Gallery on my desktop with Windows 10 and before that . The new version of Windows 10 did not include it and I didn't like the included new Photos program. If I upgrade to Windows 11 will I have to download Photo Gallery again and, most...
  5. Windows 10 Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photo Gallery: How to export photos from Windows 10 Photo Gallery onto a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-gallery/4d624479-4ea0-4c3b-8daf-7de4b1889350
  6. Windows 10 photo gallery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 photo gallery: I never set my lockscreen to be any particular picture, because Windows 10 gives a slideshow of different photos like every 1-2 times you start up the laptop/computer, and there's some photos that I've really really liked but have no idea where to find them, and wanted to see...
  7. Windows photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows photo gallery: I just purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10 and do not like the photo program. How can I install Windows Photo Gallery? Also, I cannot find a way to "Save websites to my favorites tab...any help? Paul...
  8. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Windows 10 Photo Gallery

Windows 10 Photo Gallery: Where did the Photo Gallery app go? The albums contained many memorable photos that were well sorted. It seems that every time I wait hours for a new update, something else has changed on Windows 10. Please help!...