Windows 10: Wmc installing

Discus and support Wmc installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently lost my WMC and tried to reinstall. I downloaded the latest build and extracted Test Rights and Installer. After installer ran, it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PSCO2007W10, May 23, 2019.

1. Wmc installing

Hi,
    I recently lost my WMC and tried to reinstall.
    I downloaded the latest build and extracted Test Rights and Installer.
    After installer ran, it said successful,
    but It will not launch.
    I'm using HDhomerun and can watch live TV, but DVR not there.
    Thanks for any help.
    Paul

:)

PSCO2007W10, May 23, 2019

2. WMC/Macrotube

im streaming a hdhomerun prime thru wmc and would like to go on youtube with wmc ive installed macrotube and macrotube helper. all installation instructions i have found says to copy paste .xml file from macro helper into macrotube. the macrohelper file is an installer? i can see the youtube vids in wmc but cant play them, when i click on them nothing happens. anybody know of a different plugin or different way to play youtube thru windows media center?

seanstizz7, May 23, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2019
  4. Wmc installing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Wmc installing

1. Wmc installing - Similar Threads - Wmc installing

2. Temporary profile after update install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary profile after update install.: Lap top running Windows 8. Problem. After recent update, was signed in on a temporary profile. Tried several attempts to re sign in as directed by pop up box but no joy. Tried to system restore, but after this getting pop up box with system restore did not complete...
  3. Temporary profile after update install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporary profile after update install.: Lap top running Windows 8. Problem. After recent update, was signed in on a temporary profile. Tried several attempts to re sign in as directed by pop up box but no joy. Tried to system restore, but after this getting pop up box with system restore did not complete...
  4. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  5. Windows 8.1 Pro WMC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 Pro WMC: After installing KB5011564 on Windows 8.1 Pro, WMC opened with the prompt to configure the app, but then crashed. Uninstalling the update restores functionality. What is the best way to open a case with MS?Thx...
  6. Windows 8.1 Pro WMC

Windows 8.1 Pro WMC: After installing KB5011564 on Windows 8.1 Pro, WMC opened with the prompt to configure the app, but then crashed. Uninstalling the update restores functionality. What is the best way to open a case with MS?Thx...
  7. WMC substitute?

WMC substitute?: I installed Windows 10 on a new HDD that was in my Laptop. So the WMC that comes with Win 7 was not installed. And because I knew that fact, I installed RP 18 and then, later, the VLC media player. But the results were the same. Only a one minute from the DVD is played, and...
  8. windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows media center (wmc)- is there an app that is as easy as wmc?: does anyone know of a computer app that is as easy as to use, and is of the same function, as windows media center (easy to use and has the pan and zoom, plus accompanying music)?...
  9. Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10: I currently have two Win7 desktop machines, both of which are Windows Media Center (WMC) enabled. They both have Ceton InfiniTV TV-tuner cards (which are cablecard-enabled for receiving copy-protected content from my cable company) and Hauppauge OTA/ATSC TV-tuner cards (for...
  10. WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WMC user worried about Windows 10 USB upgrade.: Hey guys. I currently use a desktop with Windows 8.1 Pro with Windows Media Center (x64). According to this report, I am eligible to receive a free copy of Windows DVD Player since, as per forma, Microsoft has once again decided to kill programs and apps that I really...