Windows 10: WMDC missing in services

Discus and support WMDC missing in services in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, After latest update, WMDC is missing from services. It is Windows Mobile 2003 for connecting and synchronizing DPA devices. Normally I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingStannisForever, Aug 17, 2020.

1. WMDC missing in services

Hello,

After latest update, WMDC is missing from services.

It is Windows Mobile 2003 for connecting and synchronizing DPA devices.

Normally I would turn these processes in service to be log on with local account and allowed it access to interact with desktop, but after update to 2004 they are missing in the service.msc.

The application - Windows mobile center now doesnt start.

submitted by /u/KingStannisForever
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingStannisForever, Aug 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2020
  4. billak Win User

WMDC missing in services

WMDC Errors, Now Canot Uninstall WMDC Driver Update

Hi,

I've tried the above mentioned suggestions on my Win 7 64-bit computer in order to uninstall the WMDC update driver but nothing has worked. I stopped the 2 services listed by Chris and also prevented them from starting up (thru selective startup) but no success.
    Does anyone have any other ideas?

billak, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

WMDC missing in services

1. WMDC missing in services - Similar Threads - WMDC missing services

2. Can't start WMDC service Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start WMDC service Windows 7: Windows 7 64 bit one user who is administrator. Cant get WMDC to work. I have been into services and made to necessary log on changes OK. When I try and start the service I get this error message.Also if I go into turn and / off windows components the box that lists them is...
  3. Can't start WMDC service Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't start WMDC service Windows 7: Windows 7 64 bit one user who is administrator. Cant get WMDC to work. I have been into services and made to necessary log on changes OK. When I try and start the service I get this error message.Also if I go into turn and / off windows components the box that lists them is...
  4. Missing DeviceCensus Service

Missing DeviceCensus Service: Hello Community,I am a little bit confused at the moment. I am currently experiencing some errors with my Windows 11. Upon examining the available services, I noticed that certain services are missing descriptions, such as the "McpManagementService" for example. After...
  5. missing DLL and services

missing DLL and services: i've been on that for too long i need someone to answer because i just can't find anything about it...i've upgraded the ram of my Desktop PC, making sure that it is compatible with the rest of my setup, and after i installed it, i wanted to test how well to can take vr, which...
  6. Missing Service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Service?: Not sure if this should be here so I apologize. Currently I have Windows 10 build 2004 19041.388 Is it just me or has "Computer Browser" just disappeared? I checked my other systems with the same Windows version and it is gone from the list. 161046
  7. WMDC for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMDC for Windows 10: I have a handheld device that I need to get data off and the driver for this requires Microsoft ActiveSync. I have spoken to the manufacturers and they have said that Windows Mobile Device Center will also work but this is also not compatible with Windows 10. I have tried to...
  8. Windows services missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows services missing: with the whole Pso2 mess , now im having issues login into xbox live , resintalled xbox live , installed all the apps that are required to run it , i click sign in and nothing happens! , after wondering wth was going on , i noticed that in w10 services im supposed to have...
  9. WMDC and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMDC and Windows 10: This post is more informational than a question. Since Windows 10 Build 1703 the services for WMDC have been isolated from talking to each other. There is a patch available to download and apply after uninstalling all devices, stopping all services and uninstalling all...
  10. Superfetch missing in services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Superfetch missing in services: I have deleted the files under readyboost in prefetch. Still not superfetch to be found. No prefetch in the services. Used BATCMD to restart fltmgr - also not in services. Also reset superfetch from Batcmd. Please help! Thanks!...