Windows 10: WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

Discus and support WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Pro Tools First and downloaded a "third party" plug-in (it was a free trial) from a website called "Accusonus". The Plug-in is called "ERA N... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by racheltlauren, Nov 15, 2019.

1. WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

I am using Pro Tools First and downloaded a "third party" plug-in (it was a free trial) from a website called "Accusonus". The Plug-in is called "ERA N BUNDLE". I couldn't get Pro-tools first to recognize the plug in after I downloaded it (later I found out that the plug-in doesn't work with the limitations of pro tools first - since its free). Before I knew that it wouldn't work with my program I was trying to figure out what was wrong and the "ERA N" installer gave some directions saying that if I was having problems I could go to my "WMI Performance Adapter" and change it to "Automatic" and then hit "start" so it would start running. As soon as I did that Pro Tools would not open.

I have uninstalled pro tools and re-installed it, I've restarted my computer multiple times, I've uninstalled ERA N...

PLEASE HELP!

:)

racheltlauren, Nov 15, 2019
  2. KBranigan Win User

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Nov 15, 2019
  3. rez001 Win User
    IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Nov 15, 2019
  4. angstar Win User

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

angstar, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

1. WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER - Similar Threads - WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

2. Warning WMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warning WMI: Windows Log>Application:- Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.1635, time stamp: 0xa4159e29Faulting module name: Taskbar.View.dll, version: 623.7503.10.0, time stamp: 0x6430830cException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000000043329Faulting process...
  3. Error WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error WMI: I get this error "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace root\Intel_ME to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it does not correctly impersonate...
  4. Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup?: Why does it do that? Can I do something to reduce its impact on my laptop's gaming performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-wmi-provider-host-always-opens-wmi/6abc0592-d5ac-4e39-962f-3da3fd637329
  5. Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup?: Why does it do that? Can I do something to reduce its impact on my laptop's gaming performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-wmi-provider-host-always-opens-wmi/6abc0592-d5ac-4e39-962f-3da3fd637329
  6. Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup and...

Why does WMI provider host always opens WMI reverse performance adapter on startup and...: For some reason, WMI provider host always open on startup. Next, it opens WMI reverse performance when I game and cause lag every single time for some reason....
  8. WMI Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Issue: In the WMI Control Properties it says, "Failed to connect to <local computer> because 'Interface: Class not registered" I came across this problem when I was trying install Waves Central. The installer told me that there may be a problem with a "corrupted or missing...
  9. WMI Will Not Start

WMI Will Not Start: Hello, I am trying to start WMI as the title says, but, when I try to enable it, this shows: [ATTACH]This error showed in services.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmi-will-not-start/a1157c2f-6ece-4b5f-8a54-a571aa7420dc
  10. Preformance/Windows Issue

Preformance/Windows Issue: This has been happening for a few weeks now and is really annoying. Sometimes when I would watch videos windows sound would start stuttering and like lagging and the mouse would lag. When I play games like 3 minutes in my computer's frames will go down, sound starts to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WMI Adapter TOOLS