Windows 10: WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

Discus and support WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlonsoDíaz, Dec 5, 2021.

1. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but... i'm the only person who use the pc, and obviously i'm on the user-administrator *The Code error is: "Code error 5."4.- I can't identify the process who generates constant querys for the wmi provider host it doesn't appear in the task managerI can't find any others solution of this... the WMI provider host consume over

:)

AlonsoDíaz, Dec 5, 2021

2. WMI Provider host CPU usage

Hi Andrew,

To help you with your concern of WMI provider host using more than half of the processor power, you may check out the helpful troubleshooting links we have provided you.

Please see the posts of TWP176 and Shivam Kesarwani by clicking the link below:

WMI Provider Host and constant CPU utilisation.

Please see the post of sbm15 by clicking the next link, for further troubleshooting suggestion.

Solved: WMI Provider Host (High CPU Usage and Laptop Overheating) Windows10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 5, 2021
  3. KBranigan Win User
    WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Dec 5, 2021
  4. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

Andre Da Costa, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

1. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU - Similar Threads - WMI Provider Host

2. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wmi provider host cpu usage: hey im at work as an it-support student here in RAL and some of our workers having some issues with their pc of the cpu usage is 100% and frozin tried look through what was the problem was and saw a our anti virus is makin some stuff but we cant put finger on what is and...
  3. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wmi provider host cpu usage: hey im at work as an it-support student here in RAL and some of our workers having some issues with their pc of the cpu usage is 100% and frozin tried look through what was the problem was and saw a our anti virus is makin some stuff but we cant put finger on what is and...
  4. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  6. WMI Provider Host high CPU

WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  7. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  9. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  10. WMI Provider Host is using too much CPU, and I'm going insane.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI Provider Host is using too much CPU, and I'm going insane.: About a month ago I downloaded some plugins digital effects and instruments from a pretty trustworthy website Bluecat Audio and it caused a new thing to show up in task manager, WMI Provider Host. This program takes up too much CPU and makes more complex applications like...