Windows 10: WMI PROVIDER HOST (wmiprvse.exe) non stop process activity.

Discus and support WMI PROVIDER HOST (wmiprvse.exe) non stop process activity. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is an issue with Windows Defender that make wmiprvse.exe keep processing but i dont know how solve it. Please help [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amirabu, Jul 28, 2019.

1. amirabu Win User

WMI PROVIDER HOST (wmiprvse.exe) non stop process activity.

There is an issue with Windows Defender that make wmiprvse.exe keep processing but i dont know how solve it. Please help

WMI PROVIDER HOST (wmiprvse.exe) non stop process activity. [​IMG]

:)

amirabu, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 28, 2019
  3. AaronUr Win User
    WMI Host Provider Regularly Using Up CPU

Thanks Andre!! This solved my WMI Host problem. My CPU went back again to 2, 3 o 4% when idle and the Temperature of my CPU and Cores was reduced to Normal levels 45 to 52 degrees C. Thanks again.... Aaron...

AaronUr, Jul 28, 2019
  4. S.Farhan Win User

S.Farhan, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. WMI PROVIDER HOST (wmiprvse.exe) non stop process activity. - Similar Threads - WMI PROVIDER HOST

2. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  3. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host Issue: So ever since last year, the task: "WMI Provider Host" has been using up to 30% of my CPU. For a while I thought it wasn't a big issue until I started playing more resource expensive games. I have looked through tutorials, and found out this weird "teleporting" task that...
  4. WMI Provider Host Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 2 wmi provider host

2 wmi provider host: hello, i have been looking at my task manager lately and while scrolling i saw 2 wmi providers i have no idea what to do and it seems one is eating a constant 0.9 cpu im not that good with computers but i know one thing for sure there cant be 2 wmi providers ps: i...
  6. WMI Provider Host AGAIN!

WMI Provider Host AGAIN!: Hi, Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with WMI Provider Host using lots of resources and power which consequently leads to overheating and a subsequent shut down of the laptop running Windows 10. Has anyone been able to rectify this? I tried following the most recent...
  7. WMI Provider Host - Latest thoughts?

WMI Provider Host - Latest thoughts?: I trawled all the help, tried all the advice but still cannot get rid of the WMI Provider Host process taking high CPU. What are the latest thoughts on this? It might be with IBM Rapport, even uninstalled it says the parent host process is associated with this. Jeff...
  8. WMI Provider Host Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Provider Host Problem: Task Manager: https://imgur.com/a/vSdyVXf Event Viewer: https://imgur.com/a/UiJ5fZ3 I've looked through the Event Viewer WMI activity and there are loads of errors, some of which don't show up in Task Manager Services. My Surface Pro 2017 has been running like this for...
  9. WMI Provider Host - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMI Provider Host - Windows 10: The problem of WMI Provider Host consuming 30+% of CPU usage is as I have found well known and documented - why hasn't Microsoft patched this issue in Windows 10?...
  10. WMI Provider Host

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WMI Provider Host: Why is this process taking up 4-7% of my CPU? I know what is does, but is it normal for it to use that much power (%)? This has not been a problem before. Only a few weeks ago, it was only on 1% or less. Will disabling this process do any harm to my system? 83129
Tags: