Windows 10: WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft

Discus and support WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HELP ME PLEASE. MY PC IS DYING if you can help, please reply. my pc is 3 yrs old and its lagging more than ever recently submitted by /u/iL7GHT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iL7GHT, Jan 19, 2021.

1. /u/iL7GHT Win User

WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft

HELP ME PLEASE. MY PC IS DYING
    if you can help, please reply.
    my pc is 3 yrs old and its lagging more than ever recently

submitted by /u/iL7GHT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iL7GHT, Jan 19, 2021
  2. AVButler Win User

WMI using all cpu

Wmi is killing my laptop and all games takes well over 30 percent of my cpu win 10 issues regret no buying apple

AVButler, Jan 19, 2021
  3. gagan8 Win User
    Wmi high cpu and failed to update

my wmi is taking 20% cpu and also not able to update windows 10 version 1903.

gagan8, Jan 19, 2021
  4. WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft

Cpu going .40-.50 ghz at 20 percent cpu!

Are you able to get this to happen reliably? How long does the CPU speed stay low?

In HWINFO Sensor Status, start a log when the CPU is running normally.

WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft [​IMG]

Then play your game until you see the CPU speed drop and stop the log.

Also, save reports from when the CPU speed is normal and from when the CPU speed is low. Attach all 4 files to this thread and we can take a look to see what exactly is happening.

PolarNettles, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft

1. WMI taking 20+ percent of my cpu, Cant even play minecraft - Similar Threads - WMI taking 20+

2. Windows update stuck at 20 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stuck at 20 percent: Windows update stuck at 20 percent hello! ever since i got this pc i havent updated it it was 2020 when i got this pc the reason is its always stuck on 20 percent idk honestly if its updated but its updating to KB5027222 please please help me :...
  3. Windows update stuck at 20 percent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stuck at 20 percent: Windows update stuck at 20 percent hello! ever since i got this pc i havent updated it it was 2020 when i got this pc the reason is its always stuck on 20 percent idk honestly if its updated but its updating to KB5027222 please please help me :...
  4. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  5. I cant play minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft: I can't play Minecraft it keeps saying unable to connect to world I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft/ae6820cc-baad-4162-97af-c6a934b23917
  6. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  7. WMI provider host running at hight cpu 20% or higher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI provider host running at hight cpu 20% or higher: my cpu is showing WMI provider host running at or above 20% and causing the fan to run, how can I find and shut down the process causing the problem?...
  8. Windows Indexer constantly on and taking atleast 20% CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Indexer constantly on and taking atleast 20% CPU: Basically what my title says, i've not done/changed anything to indexer. It's on Enhanced mode. It's constantly on in task manager and taking 15-20% of my CPU constantly Anyone know wth happened? submitted by /u/nosceneLUL [link] [comments]...
  9. WMI Provider Host and System Taking Up High CPU %

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI Provider Host and System Taking Up High CPU %: I'm new to pc troubleshooting so please bear with me :) For the last four months I have been suffering from stutters in my games due to spikes in CPU usage. My computer had been running fine before with no stuttering at all. But now I can't play anything without it stuttering...
  10. Cpu going .40-.50 ghz at 20 percent cpu!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cpu going .40-.50 ghz at 20 percent cpu!: Yesterday I just resetted my laptop and I've been experiencing some problems when I play a game my cpu goes 2.6ghz then randomly out of no where it goes .40ghz or .50 the worse part is the percentage of my cpu is only 20-40 no programs making it high or anything, I'm not...