Windows 10: wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

Discus and support wmp 12 or groove music needs codec in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 windows media player 12 or groove music can't play wma file needs codec to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glenn D.Johnson, May 12, 2020.

1. wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

windows 10 windows media player 12 or groove music can't play wma file needs codec to play

:)

Glenn D.Johnson, May 12, 2020

2. WMP 12 and Groove Music

Hi Doc Spratley,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the Groove music app to sync on your system. Here are few links which I have found that might help you to fix the issue.

• Microsoft Groove Music is brand new for Windows 10. It plays your music collection and lets you make and listen to playlists. Add your MP3s to OneDrive and you can use the Groove Music app to play your songs on other devices,
      too—PCs, tablets, Windows Phone, and Xbox—for free.

• The app is best, however, when you use it with a Groove Music Pass. For a low monthly fee, Groove Music Pass lets you stream and download music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet. Custom radio stations play hours
      of music based on your favorite artists. Use Groove Music Pass on your PC, tablet, phone (including iOS and Android), and Xbox.

How to open the Groove Music app on Windows 10

Updates to Entertainment in Windows 10

Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any more concern related to Windows. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 12, 2020
  3. ArmaRayo Win User
    K-lite Codec Pack and Groove Music

Groove Music refuses to play local MP3's and gives error.

I have located the problem to be that I installed K-lite Codec Pack and obviously that messes codecs Groove uses (can use).

I haven't been able to solve Groove's issue - what to do?

Is there some other good codec pack that doesn't mess Groove?

ArmaRayo, May 12, 2020
  4. wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, May 12, 2020
Thema:

wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

1. wmp 12 or groove music needs codec - Similar Threads - wmp groove music

2. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  3. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  4. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  5. Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0xc00d4e86 in Xbox Music, Movies & TV, Groove Music, WMP apps: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will examine the cause and then provide the remediation to the error 0xc00d4e86 you might encounter with Windows 10 native media like Xbox Music, Windows Media Player, Groove Music, or Movies & TV apps when you [...] This post Error...
  6. Media - WMP and Groove

in Windows 10 Support
    Media - WMP and Groove: I drag 250Gb of music into the playlist and they bork. LOL. I realise that was probably a big ask but in these days of massive storage for cheap a media player should handle it. And don't get me started on why I have 22 albums listed with 1 song in each for a 22 track...
  7. K-lite Codec Pack and Groove Music

K-lite Codec Pack and Groove Music: Groove Music refuses to play local MP3's and gives error. I have located the problem to be that I installed K-lite Codec Pack and obviously that messes codecs Groove uses (can use). I haven't been able to solve Groove's issue - what to do? Is there some other good...
  8. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...
  9. Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12: Just out of curiousity, do you prefer using Groove Music or WMP for playing music files? I have hardly used Groove Music except for certain file types. WMP is still good as ever *Smile Is Microsoft going to provide future updates for it? 21253
  10. WMP 12 problem.

WMP 12 problem.: Has anybody ever had this happen while watching a movie on WMP 12? I am running the latest Windows 10 update. Version 12.0.15063 [img] This anomaly comes and goes quickly (only a few frames then back to normal) on what seems to be scenes with a lot happening. It took me...