Windows 10: WMP 12 shortcuts

Discus and support WMP 12 shortcuts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the shortcut for fast forward is locked in as ctrl-shift-rt arrow. Unfortunately it takes over in all programs. For example, when I use it to select a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron8485, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ron8485 Win User

WMP 12 shortcuts

the shortcut for fast forward is locked in as ctrl-shift-rt arrow. Unfortunately it takes over in all programs. For example, when I use it to select a word in Word, Outlook, IE, etc, it does a FF in WMP.

How do I fix this or turn it off so that I can use this shortcut in other programs?

:)

Ron8485, Jul 11, 2019

2. WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, Jul 11, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    WMP 12

What is the problem?

'WMP 9 or better' means WMP 9 and any later versions of WMP, i.e. WMP 9, 10, 11, 12 ... Any one of those will satisfy 'WMP 9 or better.' My copy of Windows 7 currently has WMP 12.

BulldogXX, Jul 11, 2019
  4. WMP 12 shortcuts

wmp 12 not opening quickly.

hai dears

after updating to windows 10 version 1709 fall creator update wmp 12 not opening properly.pl give some suggestions

gopinathanramu, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

WMP 12 shortcuts

1. WMP 12 shortcuts - Similar Threads - WMP shortcuts

2. WMP

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP: Hi - can Microsoft explain why fai.music.metaservices is no longer available when using 'find album info' on WMP. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp/3783fc2b-baa6-4407-b113-85b0bce2700b
  3. WMP only open standalone, with Internet Explorer browser

WMP only open standalone, with Internet Explorer browser: Hi Making website, cross-browser... ... when I click a link like <a href="file.mp4" >CLICK</a> , with IE11, Windows Média Player init playing the video as usual (standalone). [ATTACH] But browsers Firefox or Chrome does not open WMP. They play with their own media...
  4. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  5. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  6. WMP will not create a music CD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP will not create a music CD: Many thanks to those who may have offered their suggestions. Most unfortunately, NOTHING WORKED. I tried every suggestion that was offered but without success. I did, however manage to create the Music CD I wanted, BUT on a competitor's system/software. Need less...
  7. WMP not showing album pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP not showing album pictures: Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i...
  8. How to play WMA files on Windows 10 and what to do if WMA does not play in WMP

in Windows 10 News
    How to play WMA files on Windows 10 and what to do if WMA does not play in WMP: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]WMA or Windows Media Audio is a series of audio codecs. Microsoft develops it along with its corresponding audio coding formats. You can play WMA files on Windows 10 using Windows Media Player which comes preinstalled in Windows 10. So if [...] This post How...
  9. Burning CD's with WMP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning CD's with WMP: Even though I am burning at a slow speed the CD's will not play on the CD player in my car. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cds-with-wmp/95b476e7-548a-46d1-bd05-a8348345b1a7"
  10. Windows Media Player no longer displays CD Play; CD no longer invokes WMP

Windows Media Player no longer displays CD Play; CD no longer invokes WMP: Have been using a USB connected CD player with Windows 10 successfully to rip some of my CD collection. Suddenly when I put a CD in it no longer invokes WMP. If I open WMP the CD player is no longer displayed as media source. All the discussions I have found around this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmp shortcuts