Windows 10: WMP library

Discus and support WMP library in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get my WMP library to populate? I have ripped most of my large CD collection to my laptop. In the past, after reorganising my collection I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pagan Cidergod, Dec 19, 2019.

1. WMP library

How do I get my WMP library to populate? I have ripped most of my large CD collection to my laptop. In the past, after reorganising my collection I have deleted everything from the library and the library has automatically repopulated. Today I cannot get the library to repopulate. All the files are still present, many of them in the same location as before. Is there something I can do to make the library repopulate?

:)

Pagan Cidergod, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Jacee Win User

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

Can you connect using one or more or these listed (default) settings... you need to scroll down.
    WMP library [​IMG]

Jacee, Jan 6, 2020
  3. WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Daniell Win User

WMP library

TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

Cheers for reply.
    Sorted it out dif way.
    Mods please close.

Daniell, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

WMP library

1. WMP library - Similar Threads - WMP library

2. WMP Library and OneDive dilemma

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP Library and OneDive dilemma: Hello all, For a while I've been trying to resolve this issue but I don't know how. I use WMP and I would like to put all of my music files on OneDrive and let WMP view the Music library from OneDrive. There is one problem with this though. When making my music files on...
  3. Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loaded WMP with Library yesterday, playing the tracks as loaded Album cover updates. Today...: This is the first loading onto my Win 10 PC. Played tracks yesterday, so what difference does a day make? An Album that I loaded direct from CD remains with playable tracks + Album cover. Is there a coin slot that I cannot find ? HA Any polite suggestions to assist me...
  4. Running WMP on Windows 10 won't rip to library

Running WMP on Windows 10 won't rip to library: Trying to rip a cd to library, as soon as WMP loads the cd in the drive, status already says 'Ripped To Library'. Ripping is being done on my laptop which is NOT where my WMP music collection is stored and used. I rip tracks here, then move them to my music system. Have...
  5. How can WMP open an "Other library" at startup?

How can WMP open an "Other library" at startup?: I use to start WMP in library view. By default, Music in <My Library> is active. Now I'd like WMP to start into a subfolder of an "Other library", e.g. FritzMedia - Music. With parameters in the target line of a shortcut I was not successful. What can do the job? Many...
  6. Layout To WMP library followin update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Layout To WMP library followin update: I have recently received the latest update to Windows 10 and it has changed the layout to show my 6000 songs by individual album, as most of my songs are single tracks this has increased the size and the load time considerably. Why do windows find it neccesary to change just...
  7. How to delete duplicate files from WMP library?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete duplicate files from WMP library?: How to delete duplicate files from WMP external drive G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-duplicate-files-from-wmp-library/760893db-30c3-4673-9c69-f4d25c4cfde3
  8. TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?

in Windows 10 Support
    TV video library shows on WMP PC but PC server/WMP not on TV?: HI there, I can get the TV contents of attached USB's/HDD over to my PC on WMP but not the reverse which is what I want. The TV doesn't show my PC server at all (W10 ver. 1909) It is, however, listed on WMP and Movies & TV app. Any ideas welcomed. 146813
  9. WMP Rip To Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP Rip To Library: I use Windows Media Player to rip audiobook CDs to my hard drive. When I start a new audiobook I open WMP, click tools, options, rip music. Under rip music to this location I click change and select the folder that I want the files to go into. Then click okay and apply....
  10. I used to be able to synchronise WMP and the music library, but can't find the link now.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I used to be able to synchronise WMP and the music library, but can't find the link now.: As per heading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-to-be-able-to-synchronise-wmp-and-the-music/f912c1ee-a0cf-462e-885a-13799dc85964"