Windows 10: WMP not showing album pictures

Discus and support WMP not showing album pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tabitha102, May 11, 2019.

1. WMP not showing album pictures

Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i cant change the album art

:)

Tabitha102, May 11, 2019

2. PICTURES ALBUM

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Where have you saved the photo album in PC? Have you saved in local drive?

2) Did you check in Recycle bin?

As a workaround, Try to create a new folder and create a photo album and then save it on desktop or pictures folder in this PC.

If the issue persists, then try to create a new local account and check the issue in that account.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 11, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Groove Shows Unknown Artist & Unknown Album

I've never found this thread because, while annoying that Groove doesn't seem to be able to handle this, Windows Media Player can. In WMP I just right-click on the 'unknown album' and choose 'Find album info'. I then get all track listings along with album artwork, which both WMP and Groove now display.

4. WMP not showing album pictures

Update KB4462919 causes album art loss in wmp

After installing October 24, 2018—KB4462933 (OS Build 17134.376) (which did not list the security update relating to wmp from above mentioned update) A reset of the wmp library was performed.

The album art did appear normally but again disappeared as soon as I did anything in wmp. Like switching from artist to album etc.

Disappointed, but not deterred. Stay tuned.

Update KB4462919 Has It's issues. This is one of them!

Jon Mann 45, May 11, 2019
Thema:

WMP not showing album pictures

1. WMP not showing album pictures - Similar Threads - WMP showing album

2. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  3. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  4. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing album aer in WMP 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing album aer in WMP 12: I accidentally clicked the icon in the right corner and the art on the album playing disappeared, i tried every album and it's the same, the art is still there wwhen i look at the right side details, but not in compact mode, this is weird, can someone help me out here please?...
  6. Is WMP Dead? Cannot Find Album Info

Is WMP Dead? Cannot Find Album Info: I've been ripping my CDs for years. Everything was fine, until I came across one CD where I noticed that Windows Media Player hadn't identified correctly. I'd attempted to right-click on it and select Find Album Info. Normally, this brings up a wizard (if I recall correctly)...
  7. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  8. WMP Album lnfo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP Album lnfo: When I load an original CD into my CD rom and try to RIP it with Windows Media Player, I do NOT get any Song Titles, Artists or Album info.... Windows Media Player is NOT displaying song Information from the CD. Even if l right-click one of the CD 's tracks, select Find Album...
  9. WMP Find album info not working

WMP Find album info not working: I don't remember the last time i used Windows Media Player, but it was working well the last time. Today i tried to use the the "Find album info" so i could rip some cd's to mp3 with info like track names, but the screen just stays white, no error. The url that it have is...
  10. WMP - Can't Find Album Info

WMP - Can't Find Album Info: I rip all of my CDs to my computer. When ripping one in particular, I could not find the album info. I noticed that WMP arbitrarily ripped it as the artist's previous CD and I manually changed the information. First of all, it had partially saved under the name of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gosha by $not album pic