Windows 10: WMP

Discus and support WMP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I transfer or sync the music on my Galaxy Tab A to WMP (Windows 10) on my PC including playlist and/or library?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ViableQuill98, Nov 22, 2019.

1. WMP

Can I transfer or sync the music on my Galaxy Tab A to WMP (Windows 10) on my PC including playlist and/or library?

:)

ViableQuill98, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

WMP Problem

It should be there. Let's try again, step by step.

First, find out what version of Windows you have. Use the Winkey + R to bring up the 'Run' box, type Winver then click OK. You should see a version number, 1511, 1607 or 1703.

If you have 1703, open Settings > Apps. For any other version open Settings > System.

Click on Default in the list to the left (in 1703 it's called Default apps).

Scroll down the list to find 'Video player'. This will probably say the default is 'Films & TV'. Whatever it says, click on it to bring up a list of possible apps to set as the default. You should see something like this with Windows Media Player in the 'Choose an application' list. Click on Windows Media Player and it will become the default for all types of video.

WMP [​IMG]

3. WMP playlists are a mess

Between those two steps, delete them all out of the WMP view so that only the ones you have in the file folder are imported and are only listed once.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 22, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

WMP

WMP Problem

Welcome to TenForums @Badger100

Assuming the video clip is in a format WMP can play, choose 'Open with' then click 'Choose another app'. Scroll down to the bottom of the list of 'Other options' and click 'More apps...'. Does WMP appear in this extended list? If so select it and click 'OK'. You will open your clip in WMP and from now on WMP will appear in the list offered by 'Open with'. Optionally, if you tick the 'always open with...' box WMP will be set as the default for this type of file.

If you don't see WMP in that list, at the bottom is a 'Look for another app on this PC' link, browse and find it in Program Files and select wmplayer.exe. Again, opening your clip in WMP this way will also add it to the 'Open with' list of apps.

That is just one way to set a default app, it's Option Two in this tutorial.

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10

Thema:

WMP

1. WMP - Similar Threads - WMP

2. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  3. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  4. WMP error when trying to rip a CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP error when trying to rip a CD: I'm trying to rip a relatively old CD, and for some reason, WMP returns the "Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD." error. I've already tried removing unavailable locations, the rip quality is set to maximum, the Error Correction setting is on, the...
  5. WMP error when trying to rip a CD

WMP error when trying to rip a CD: I'm trying to rip a relatively old CD, and for some reason, WMP returns the "Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD." error. I've already tried removing unavailable locations, the rip quality is set to maximum, the Error Correction setting is on, the...
  6. WMP crashes/not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  7. WMP crashes/not responding

WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  8. Is there a fix for WMP corrupting first track when ripping CDs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for WMP corrupting first track when ripping CDs?: I see closed threads going back 10 years for the problem that WMP fails to get correct data for 1st track when ripping. Is there a way to retrieve data? Do people just use EAC or Foobar2000 instead?...
  9. Is there a fix for WMP corrupting first track when ripping CDs?

Is there a fix for WMP corrupting first track when ripping CDs?: I see closed threads going back 10 years for the problem that WMP fails to get correct data for 1st track when ripping. Is there a way to retrieve data? Do people just use EAC or Foobar2000 instead?...
  10. Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all media players VLC, MPC, WMP, ALshow stop working?: The media players on my Windows 7 computer will frequently not play videos, but will always play audio. I can play videos on YouTube, Vimeo, ect., but no locally stored video files. The error message says, "VLC or whichever player I am trying has stopped working. Windows is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. combine music tracks in one alblum in windows 10 Windows media player