Windows 10: wmplayer 12 64bits

Discus and support wmplayer 12 64bits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bom dia pessoal... Tenho tentado operar o wmplayer na versão x64 mas não consigo de jeito maneira. Já desinstalei para quando voltar ser nesta versão... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SAMUCA DESIQUEIRA, Jun 4, 2020.

1. wmplayer 12 64bits

Bom dia pessoal...

Tenho tentado operar o wmplayer na versão x64 mas não consigo de jeito maneira. Já desinstalei para quando voltar ser nesta versão mas só volta na mesma versão, x86 = 32bits... Nas buscas diversas na web encontrei este endereço <<https://www.windows-media-player.com/wmplayer-12/>> e nele há todas as versões, do nr 3 até o nr 12, 32 e 64 bits. Daí eu vos pergunto... Este site e seus produtos wmplayer são confiáveis? São da família Microsoft? Julgo ser bom, e vocês? Lembrando, meu PC opera com Windows-10.

Certo da vossa atenção e colaboração, desde já vos agradeço.

Samuel Souza Samuca.

040620205002531818=

:)

SAMUCA DESIQUEIRA, Jun 4, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

WMPlayer

This problem is driving me nut's, hate when things don't work. Download the DVD player from app store and it plays DVD's,don't like the look of it and want my WMPlayer back. My WMPlayer just does not read the disc?, like something is missing. I know there are other apps but I kind of like WMPlayer. So any suggestion would be appreciated.

zplugger, Jun 4, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    WMPlayer

You don't like the VLC Media Player I suggested ?

davidhk, Jun 4, 2020
  4. zplugger Win User

wmplayer 12 64bits

WMPlayer

Still don't understand why this does not work,still looking for suggestions. I can copy the dvd and put the file in videos on harddrive and wmplayer works perfect. I can play the dvd with vlc media player and all is well.Why won't wmplayer read the dvd drive when another player will. wmplayer see's the drive but does not read files.

zplugger, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

wmplayer 12 64bits

1. wmplayer 12 64bits - Similar Threads - wmplayer 64bits

2. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  3. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  4. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  6. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  7. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

8. Can't rip CD in WMPlayer using Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't rip CD in WMPlayer using Windows 10: Can't rip CD in WMPlayer using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-rip-cd-in-wmplayer-using-windows-10/10700a6e-7193-426b-a793-8510e1bd2dde
  9. WD USB Drive -High CPU Usage using WMPlayer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD USB Drive -High CPU Usage using WMPlayer: Operating System : Windows Technical Preview Build 10122 : Problem - I own a WD USB Hard drive, and when I use Windows media player the CPU usage is between 10% and 20%, when it should be about 2% (Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU) when the USB Drive is disconnected...
  10. WMPlayer

WMPlayer: Did a clean install on windows10 from windows7,added the wmplayer in windows10 but it won't play a dvd? 29511