Windows 10: WMR motion controllers

Discus and support WMR motion controllers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Lenovo Explorer and was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can get motion controllers separately as I did not buy a bundle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mesodef, Aug 26, 2018.

1. mesodef Win User

WMR motion controllers

I bought a Lenovo Explorer and was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can get motion controllers separately as I did not buy a bundle.

:)

mesodef, Aug 26, 2018

2. Lenova motion controller

Hi Marsha,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Lenovo motion controller in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Lenovo motion controller setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Lenovo motion controller install and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest Lenovo motion controller in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Unable to set pin for motion controller bluetooth pairing.

Hi Joe,

This issue might have caused by a misconfigured Bluetooth settings. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality
    . In the Motion Controllers section, look for
    Motion Controller Troubleshooting Flowchart sub-section. Follow the steps according to the flowchart given on the sub-section.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 26, 2018
  4. WMR motion controllers

Mixed Reality Motion Control issue

I have windows mixed reality. I recently purchased a new computer. I have been unable to get WMR to work properly. The issue is that the right hand control will not show up in the headset. The left had works fine. It is visible, and all the controls work.

The right had one is invisible. The buttons still work in that I can turn and teleport, but the controller does not appear.

I have reinstalled my motherboard BT driver three times.

I have purchased a USB BT dongle, deleted the motherboard BT driver, and used only the dongle.

I have uninstalled WMR Portal twice.

The LEDs on the left motion control are bright while the ones on the right hand are dimmer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

JamesCrippen, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

WMR motion controllers

1. WMR motion controllers - Similar Threads - WMR motion controllers

2. WMR right controller not tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMR right controller not tracking: I've tried resetting them, re-pairing them, reinstalling WMR portal and all software, I've rolled back the driver to .1070 and then controllers track but I lose the screens in the headset, if I then re-update the driver it says updating controller firmware and I lose the...
  3. WMR right controller not tracking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMR right controller not tracking: I've tried resetting them, re-pairing them, reinstalling WMR portal and all software, I've rolled back the driver to .1070 and then controllers track but I lose the screens in the headset, if I then re-update the driver it says updating controller firmware and I lose the...
  4. My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!: Hello, i bought an asus wmr headset and the right controller isnt working attached below is a picture of the controller. I hope you can help! The lights wont turn on either. Also the left controller works...
  5. My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Motion Controller right isnt even turning on!: Hello, i bought an asus wmr headset and the right controller isnt working attached below is a picture of the controller. I hope you can help! The lights wont turn on either. Also the left controller works...
  6. Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads: [ATTACH]Mixed reality offers a different visual experience altogether. It combines the best of both, […] This article Mixed Reality headset & motion controller driver & software downloads first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Xbox One Controller Issues (Pc Bluetooth) motion error??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller Issues (Pc Bluetooth) motion error??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/G60FORCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idd5sz/xbox_one_controller_issues_pc_bluetooth_motion/
  8. Left WMR Controller stuck updating firmware. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left WMR Controller stuck updating firmware. Please Help!: I have the Samsung Odyssey with 2 controllers for about a year. It was good until the left controller started to constantly disconnect and would need to be turned off and on. It gotten worse to the point where this would happen within minutes of being turned on. After doing...
  9. Acer motion controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer motion controllers: Hi, I've got the new virtual reality Acer headset, but I didn't get the motion controllers with it. I can't find some on the internet (amazon,ebay,microsoft store, etc) so, where can I find two of these?...
  10. Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10: How to: Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 How to Setup and Pair Mixed Reality Motion Controllers in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmr acer controllers separate

2. Do windows WMR controllers have their own drivers

3. acer wmr controllers low battery

4. WMR controllers