Windows 10: WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019)

Discus and support WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last windows update KB4524147 which included an update for the WMR drivers. I am getting a 14-2 error code and the WMR portal does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilipCharleston, Oct 4, 2019.

1. WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019)

After the last windows update KB4524147 which included an update for the WMR drivers. I am getting a 14-2 error code and the WMR portal does not recognise my HP WMR headset. I can redo my boundry etc but the headset shows no display.

I updated the GEFORCE display driver to the newest version...

:)

PhilipCharleston, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2019
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Oct 4, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019)

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019)

1. WMR no longer working after last update (October 2019) - Similar Threads - WMR longer working

2. Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12: A few days ago, I was blocked for an OS update when I tried to sign into a Windows 10. I really hate the way of Windows updates. It blocks me to use my PC until the update is completed which can take up to half of hour or longer. iOS doesn't behave in that fashion at all.....
  3. WMR headset no longer starting after clean windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMR headset no longer starting after clean windows install: Hello!So, the other day i decided to do a clean install of win10 on my system. id been running into performance issues and hard drive space issues, so putting in a new hard drive and starting a brand new install of win10 seemed like the best solution. Everything on my system...
  4. my touch sreen no longer works after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    my touch sreen no longer works after last update: my touch screen wont work after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-sreen-no-longer-works-after-last-update/61ad912a-7cfa-4956-bda6-8c0d7265f80b
  5. Printer no longer working from computer after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer no longer working from computer after last update: My HP Envy 7645 quit printing from the computer after the last update. It does print from our iphones though. Is there a phone number I can call and actually speak with a human being to get this fixed? I have tried everything I can think of and have already spent hours on...
  6. Printer no longer working from computer after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer no longer working from computer after last update: My HP Envy 7645 quit printing from the computer after the last update. It does print from our iphones though. Is there a phone number I can call and actually speak with a human being to get this fixed? I have tried everything I can think of and have already spent hours on...
  7. Hiding Task Bar no longer works after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hiding Task Bar no longer works after last update: Just did the latest Windows 10 update and now the task bar will not hide. Have changed settings back and forrth and it still will not hide....
  8. No audio after October 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after October 2019 update: My computer's audio STILL does not work. Have tried uninstalling the Realtek device. And it was reinstalled when restarted computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-october-2019-update/11b4582a-d0b7-4879-b206-2f39e4788e39
  9. Windows 10 not starting after October 2019 update

Windows 10 not starting after October 2019 update: After the Oct 8 update of Windows 10 on my home edition desktop, on restart the machine does not boot up. After the manufacturer screen, the blue windows logo appears on the black screen and stays stuck there with no hard drive activity. I have tried the below options and...
  10. October 2019 WIndows Update

October 2019 WIndows Update: Last night prior to going to bed I activated the newest windows update. This morning when I went to check it was stuck on the black screen, so I shut down my system and decided to deal with it when I returned from work. Now I get my home screen , my desktop is empty and...