Windows 10: Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.

Discus and support Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does this setting work for version 1803 and 1809? Note States, "To use the setting Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry, you must have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouDurano, Oct 11, 2018.

1. LouDurano Win User

Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.

Does this setting work for version 1803 and 1809? Note States, "To use the setting Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry, you must have Windows 10 (Version 1803) installed."

Win 10 Popup: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

:)

LouDurano, Oct 11, 2018
  2. DouglasQuine Win User

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time.

DouglasQuine, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Hello,

This is a known issue for old applications that doesn't support the new DPI scaling changes on Windows 10. You can define these applications as a DPI-unaware process by following the steps below:

• Launch the application that you are having issues with scaling.
    • Right-click the application in the task bar.
    • Right-click the name of the application and then select Properties.
    • Click the Compatibility tab.
    • Under Settings, check the Override high DPI scaling behavior
      option.
    • Under Scaling performed by drop-down menu, select System (Enhanced).
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Ok.

Afer performing these steps, Windows 10 will handle the scaling behaviour and will fix issues with the interface and text being blurry for that application.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 11, 2018
  4. E.G22 Win User

Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry. - Similar Threads - popup Desktop apps

2. popup on my desktop homescreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    popup on my desktop homescreen: I left mt apple computer sitting at the home screen when a popup window appeared that said "suspicious content found". I cant remember 100% what it looked like bc it was a while ago, but it had that typical Microsoft look like from the website. I was wondering what this even...
  3. Blurry app icons on desktop, program icons fine

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry app icons on desktop, program icons fine: So I'm having this strange problem for a while now, so can't say when it started really. This is on one of my daughter's computer. She has a mix of app icons and program icons on her desktop, but for some reason all app icons are very blurry, as you can see in the attachment....
  4. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  5. Program or background process popup keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program or background process popup keeps appearing: For days I've been getting this popup window on my Windows 10 Build 1803 computer: "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information to a developer?" It occurs intermittently, often every 5-10 minutes, and is EXTREMELY annoying. When...
  6. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  7. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  8. Blurry text appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  9. Windows 10 apps not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps not appearing: Installed 10 about a month ago and still getting used to it and like it overall. However, once in a while when starting up the apps do not appear on the bottom. The shortcuts are there and are somewhat usuable. In additon, I can't get the computer to shut down normally as...
  10. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly: in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed...