Windows 10: wndows 10 mail app

Discus and support wndows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find this newer app installed on my windows 10 laptop. I don't think it ever installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 885WHITE, Dec 18, 2019.

1. 885WHITE Win User

wndows 10 mail app

I can't find this newer app installed on my windows 10 laptop. I don't think it ever installed.

:)

885WHITE, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. wndows 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 18, 2019
  4. wndows 10 mail app

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

wndows 10 mail app

1. wndows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - wndows mail app

2. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  3. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  4. Not updating Wndows 10

Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  5. Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down: Hi, My Windows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down to the point that it is unusable and I must reset it. It is slow to fetch emails, open emails, change folders, etc. I've tried resetting the app, reinstalling it, messing around with sync settings, all to no avail. I've made sure...
  6. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail: Mail is very slow. When looking at 'accounts' they are 'greyed out'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wndows-10-mail/dee5bdfb-c786-425c-99bf-5c2a4fdaa649
  7. Need filepath to set Wndows Mail App as mailto helper in Firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need filepath to set Wndows Mail App as mailto helper in Firefox: I want to set the Windows Mail app as the mailto helper in Firefox. I can open the App but I can't find its location. Unlike everything else it doesn't seem to ever have an Open Enclosing Folder option....
  8. App wndows open black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App wndows open black: have black rectangle when opening word, excel, task manager, etc. Can't close. Can't use. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wndows-open-black/b1427743-54a7-4097-81a2-02b87b0ce5ef
  9. Wndows 10 app menus

Wndows 10 app menus: Why do the windows default apps such as mail, have Greek menus and dialogue and not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/wndows-10-app-menus/bc5a0ba6-a898-4a12-b240-cf6d7278c33d
  10. Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

in Browsers and Email
    Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing: Hi, All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times today, but everytime i go in to look at new mails, all the old ones are back again. Whats even worse, if I actually log...