Windows 10: Wndows 10 pro activation

Discus and support Wndows 10 pro activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i need help reactivating windows 10 pro on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Simplysy, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Simplysy Win User

Wndows 10 pro activation

i need help reactivating windows 10 pro on my pc

:)

Simplysy, Apr 21, 2021

2. Wndows 10 Pro

I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76

Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ?

DineshKeluskar, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Wndows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

There are definite advantages to Pro:

Wndows 10 pro activation [​IMG]

Group Policy Editor, Hyper-V and Remote Desktop are very useful.

Ztruker, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Wndows 10 pro activation

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Wndows 10 pro activation

1. Wndows 10 pro activation - Similar Threads - Wndows pro activation

2. Wndows error activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows error activation: so my problem is I recently bought windows 10 pro version and activated them, I didn't have any problems with the activation but after a while to the bottom of my screen it says activate windows. When I restart my PC it will go away but after a while it will appear again, if...
  3. Wndows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wndows 10 update: hi, I am trying to update my windows to the newest version, however when I run the update I get an error saying its unable to amend system data. so after trying a variety of different approaches I decided a clean start would be the fix. but no. apparently this pc is unable to...
  4. Upgrading from Wndows 10 to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Wndows 10 to Windows 10 Pro: I have Global VPN Client downloaded on my computer. If I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro will I lose the Global VPN Client on my computer? As I need to be able to remote into my work computer from home. How do I set up it up to do remote from my home computer?...
  5. Wierd activation problem - wndows 10

Wierd activation problem - wndows 10: I originally obtained windows 10 using a Windows 7 activation key. I believe it said that the W7 key would be voided when doing so. Windows 10 installed no hastles and has been running for about a year now, no hastles. The system was running overnight. When I sat down this...
  6. Wndows 10 Pro

Wndows 10 Pro: I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76 Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/5ffcef46-4ab7-4388-b759-80beb6bb9083
  7. wndows 10 pro

wndows 10 pro: my compaq presario laptop keeps saying that my windows 10 pro is not activated and can not be until windows 10 home is installed . . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/485af4a9-320e-4ef8-8b78-cccdb4f20cc8"
  8. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  9. Wndows 10 License

Wndows 10 License: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer and when setting up clicked to activate windows later. Now I want to buy and Windows 10 Home license as i have no need for pro features, and therefore dont want to pay extra. The license i am going to buy is the home edition...
  10. Wndows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

Wndows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home: I got Windows 10 Pro as my free upgrade. Was wondering if I could downgrade to Windows 10 Home. I am thinking I can't unless I do a clean install which would mean I would have to reinstall all of my apps which is a pain in the arse. Aside from doing that, there isn't another...