Windows 10: Wndows 10 Pro

Discus and support Wndows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76 Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DineshKeluskar, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Wndows 10 Pro

I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76

Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ?

:)

DineshKeluskar, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

Wndows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home

There are definite advantages to Pro:

Wndows 10 Pro [​IMG]

Group Policy Editor, Hyper-V and Remote Desktop are very useful.

Ztruker, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Wndows 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Wndows 10 Pro

1. Wndows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Wndows Pro

2. My external can't read on wndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external can't read on wndows 10 pro: Hi my name is joao lino i was tru many time my external put on pc but the windows 10 pro can't read it can you help me whith this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-cant-read-on-wndows-10-pro/c417e190-801b-464c-b946-4064e5b87f98
  3. My external can't read on wndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external can't read on wndows 10 pro: Hi my name is joao lino i was tru many time my external put on pc but the windows 10 pro can't read it can you help me whith this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-cant-read-on-wndows-10-pro/c417e190-801b-464c-b946-4064e5b87f98
  4. My external can't read on wndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wndows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 pro activation: i need help reactivating windows 10 pro on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro-activation/c18961d8-1c1b-421c-aa42-b0afb5a2a4d0
  6. Wndows Downgraded from Pro Version to Home version during Office Install

Wndows Downgraded from Pro Version to Home version during Office Install: I have a brand new ASUS laptop UX 581LV Pro Duo which was supplied with Windows 10 Pro as standard. During initial setup I have also installed my account for Office 365 on the laptop and the windows version was downgraded to Windows 10 Home by Microsoft. Multiple attempts...
  7. Upgrading from Wndows 10 to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Wndows 10 to Windows 10 Pro: I have Global VPN Client downloaded on my computer. If I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro will I lose the Global VPN Client on my computer? As I need to be able to remote into my work computer from home. How do I set up it up to do remote from my home computer?...
  8. wndows 10 pro

wndows 10 pro: my compaq presario laptop keeps saying that my windows 10 pro is not activated and can not be until windows 10 home is installed . . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/485af4a9-320e-4ef8-8b78-cccdb4f20cc8"
  9. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  10. COM+ error after 1809 update (Wndows 10 Pro on HP notebook)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM+ error after 1809 update (Wndows 10 Pro on HP notebook): my 3 others HP notebooks with Windows 10 Pro. All installed OK and no issues. Once we applied the latest Windows updates, I am no longer able to access COM+ Applications in Component Services - Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC. DTC service is...