Windows 10: Wndows error activation

Discus and support Wndows error activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so my problem is I recently bought windows 10 pro version and activated them, I didn't have any problems with the activation but after a while to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by souzanabouki, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Wndows error activation

so my problem is I recently bought windows 10 pro version and activated them, I didn't have any problems with the activation but after a while to the bottom of my screen it says activate windows. When I restart my PC it will go away but after a while it will appear again, if you want I can send you screenshots. When I try to activate them I can't and I have errors

:)

souzanabouki, Feb 6, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Wndows error activation

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Wndows error activation

1. Wndows error activation - Similar Threads - Wndows error activation

2. Failed to activate wndows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to activate wndows: Hello, I use Windows 10. I have the latest updates Anyway, I cannot view my Alexa app it says failed to activate windows. I have uninstalled, re-installed it what can I do?...
  3. Failed to activate wndows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to activate wndows: Hello, I use Windows 10. I have the latest updates Anyway, I cannot view my Alexa app it says failed to activate windows. I have uninstalled, re-installed it what can I do?...
  4. Not updating Wndows 10

Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  5. How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?: How to disable the " Activate Windows " pop up in Windows 8.1 if I don't want to activate it : ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-active-wndows-81-pop-up/249c3ca4-a4be-448a-adca-d64720b85e1c
  6. How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?

How to disable " Active Wndows 8.1 " pop up ?: How to disable the " Activate Windows " pop up in Windows 8.1 if I don't want to activate it : ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-active-wndows-81-pop-up/249c3ca4-a4be-448a-adca-d64720b85e1c
  7. Wndows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 pro activation: i need help reactivating windows 10 pro on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro-activation/c18961d8-1c1b-421c-aa42-b0afb5a2a4d0
  8. Wierd activation problem - wndows 10

Wierd activation problem - wndows 10: I originally obtained windows 10 using a Windows 7 activation key. I believe it said that the W7 key would be voided when doing so. Windows 10 installed no hastles and has been running for about a year now, no hastles. The system was running overnight. When I sat down this...
  9. Wndows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 Pro: I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76 Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/5ffcef46-4ab7-4388-b759-80beb6bb9083
  10. Wndows Update

Wndows Update: Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts...