Windows 10: Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing

Discus and support Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to access the files on my cloud drive. I use Onedrive as well as Pcloud. and I face the same issue on both the drives. Whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChiragParekh, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing

Hello,

I am unable to access the files on my cloud drive. I use Onedrive as well as Pcloud. and I face the same issue on both the drives. Whenever I try to access any file or even right click on it, the Wndows Explorer gets crashed.

Below are my machine's configuration.

IntelR XeonR E-2186M CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
    64.0 GB 63.8 GB usable
    64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display

I have reset the onedrive as well reinstall pcloud many times.

looking forward to have concrete solution for my problem.

Sincerely,

Chirag

:)

ChiragParekh, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Bundy Win User

Explorer crashing

Thanks Zat. I had never looked at event viewer and it had more info than I thought. Seems the problem was a second computer I was trying to network with. Unplugging the ethernet cable fixed the crashes. Explorer must have been looking in the wrong place I guess.

Bundy, Mar 25, 2020
  3. internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing

Internet Explorer is slow, crashing, freezing

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue and check.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Click on search and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Reset Internet Explorer disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature
    might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 3: I would suggest you to run
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key. 
    • Select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security,
    • Click on System Maintenance and Click on Next button.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing

1. Wndows Explorer Keep Crashing - Similar Threads - Wndows Explorer Keep

2. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing: Hi!I'm having an issue with the Explorer pinned shortcuts in the Taskbar. Whenever I'm trying to open any pinned shortcut in Explorer, it crashes immediately and restarts it. I can tell that this is happening because the Taskbar disappears a few moments before it comes...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing: Hi!I'm having an issue with the Explorer pinned shortcuts in the Taskbar. Whenever I'm trying to open any pinned shortcut in Explorer, it crashes immediately and restarts it. I can tell that this is happening because the Taskbar disappears a few moments before it comes...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  5. Explorer keeps crashing.

Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  6. explore keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  7. explore keeps crashing

explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  8. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps crashing: I'll be using my computer then every once in a while explorer will crash and then display the message below and then restart explorer. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to make explorer quit crashing. Error Message: The instruction at 0x0000000002930FD8 referenced...
  9. Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder: When I first did a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, I moved my user 'Documents' folder to 'C:\DataFiles.' I have since created another partition and moved the 'Documents' folder to 'd:\DataFiles.' now even thpugh I delete 'c:\DataFiles' Windows contitues to re-create...
  10. File Explorer Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Explorer Keeps Crashing: I have seen this on other threads but I haven't been able to fix it yet. I run Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 with 2 additional screens, a Dell and an LG. Everything has worked fine for the first few months, but in the last week I have had the same issue every single...