Windows 10: Wndows Performance Recorder ?

Discus and support Wndows Performance Recorder ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by storageman, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:22 PM.

1. Wndows Performance Recorder ?

I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system, several WPR files that reside in the Windows->Log subdirectory. Does anybody know anything about 1903 activating WPR or using the recorded data for what ever ?

Wndows Performance Recorder ? [​IMG]

I did search the web, but there were only a couple of older articles about WPR.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

:)

2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:25 PM
  4. weybrew Win User

Wndows Performance Recorder ?

Thema:

Wndows Performance Recorder ?

1. Wndows Performance Recorder ? - Similar Threads - Wndows Performance Recorder

2. Windows Performance Recorder using 100% Disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Performance Recorder using 100% Disc: I recently noticed that my computer was running extremely slowly. I went into task manager and 'system' was labelled as using up to 60MB/s disc. I went into resource manager and the files causing the problem were: C:\Users\zoran\AppData\Local\Temp\WPR_initiated_WprApp_WPR...
  3. slow boot Windows performance recorder

slow boot Windows performance recorder: hp laptop 15-bs0xx intel celeron n3060 8 GB DDR3 Ram 1 TB HD My startup time is 2.30 I've done the diagnostic tests. Computer is OK defrag the drive removed startup programs updated drivers I ran Windows performance recorder and have uploaded the file here. I had a...
  4. Wndows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 License: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer and when setting up clicked to activate windows later. Now I want to buy and Windows 10 Home license as i have no need for pro features, and therefore dont want to pay extra. The license i am going to buy is the home edition...
  5. Windows Performance Recorder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Performance Recorder: Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was not installed so installed 4.6.2 was all I could find. Now the install is failing. Log file says Failed to verify hash of...
  6. Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder: When I first did a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, I moved my user 'Documents' folder to 'C:\DataFiles.' I have since created another partition and moved the 'Documents' folder to 'd:\DataFiles.' now even thpugh I delete 'c:\DataFiles' Windows contitues to re-create...
  7. Wndows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows Update: Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts...
  8. Windows performance recorder will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows performance recorder will not install: When trying to install the Windows performance recorder from the sdk for windows 10, once I get to the windows kits privacy page and click next, nothing happens, or rather, the whole install box disappears. I'm running it as admin. It;s from here; Windows performance recorder...
  9. uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10

uTorrent BSOD Wndows 10: I'm suddenly getting random BSOD when downloading with uTorrent on Windows 10 Insider Preview. I'm using a Lenovo laptop Z50-70. Drivers are up-to-date. And uTorrent is the latest version. 73427
  10. Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10: ....... I would like to know if there is a Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10 available ....... 18983