Windows 10: Wndows Performance Recorder ?

Discus and support Wndows Performance Recorder ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by storageman, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Wndows Performance Recorder ?

I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system, several WPR files that reside in the Windows->Log subdirectory. Does anybody know anything about 1903 activating WPR or using the recorded data for what ever ?

Wndows Performance Recorder ? [​IMG]

I did search the web, but there were only a couple of older articles about WPR.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

:)

storageman, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 12, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

Wndows Performance Recorder ?

weybrew, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Wndows Performance Recorder ?

1. Wndows Performance Recorder ? - Similar Threads - Wndows Performance Recorder

2. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  3. windows performance recorder wont start recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows performance recorder wont start recording: it gives me an error saying "the requested resource is in use. Profile id: GeneralProfile.Verbose.Memory. error code: 0x800700aa the requested resource is in use."...
  4. windows performance recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows performance recorder: how do i record the high dpc latency from the windows performance recorder.I am encountering audio cracking/popping accompanied with fps drops in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-performance-recorder/c08a00b7-dbb9-40a3-95db-761185420741
  5. Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer: I'm trying to figure out why one of my computers is snappier than the other when they both have virtually identical hardware. These two Windows performance tools seem like a good way to go, but they present the user with a daunting quantity of data. I'm starting with...
  6. slow boot Windows performance recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow boot Windows performance recorder: hp laptop 15-bs0xx intel celeron n3060 8 GB DDR3 Ram 1 TB HD My startup time is 2.30 I've done the diagnostic tests. Computer is OK defrag the drive removed startup programs updated drivers I ran Windows performance recorder and have uploaded the file here. I had a...
  7. Windows Performance Recorder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Performance Recorder: Windows 10 with latest updates. Trying to install Windows Performance Recorder from the SDK toolkit. First the install failed because .NET 4.6.3 was not installed so installed 4.6.2 was all I could find. Now the install is failing. Log file says Failed to verify hash of...
  8. Wndows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows Update: Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts...
  9. Windows performance recorder will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows performance recorder will not install: When trying to install the Windows performance recorder from the sdk for windows 10, once I get to the windows kits privacy page and click next, nothing happens, or rather, the whole install box disappears. I'm running it as admin. It;s from here; Windows performance recorder...
  10. Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10: ....... I would like to know if there is a Windows Performance Recorder for Windows 10 available ....... 18983

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows performance recorder capture bsod

2. windows performance recorder win 1903