Windows 10: wnidows 10 reset

Discus and support wnidows 10 reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a reset for win 10 and it said that my files would not be touched and after I did the reset I found I lost my family tree maker. any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnboythomas, Feb 15, 2019.

1. wnidows 10 reset

I did a reset for win 10 and it said that my files would not be touched and after I did the reset I found I lost my family tree maker. any help

:)

johnboythomas, Feb 15, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 15, 2019
  4. wnidows 10 reset

Free Wnidows 10 upgrade from windows 7

Free Wnidows 10 upgrade on existing windows 7. The Microsoft analysis of requirements indicates that i have the requirement to upgrade but I contininue get afiled install due to an error message C1900101

AnthonyMatranga, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

wnidows 10 reset

1. wnidows 10 reset - Similar Threads - wnidows reset

2. Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Factory Reset Activation: Hello Microsoft Community Members,I'm worried about suspicious keylogger software in my PC. I don't know my PC really has keylogger or not but I don't feel safe about it. I just want to factory reset my PC with reinstalling Windows 11 Pro. I know how to reset my PC but just...
  3. File Explorer freezing randomly in Wnidows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer freezing randomly in Wnidows 11: Hi,I have a user that is experiencing strange issue with file explorer... Quite often during the day, her file explorer freezes.. or doesn't work properly when browsing through the folders, the path does not change. Closing / re-opening file explorer helps...Now, the user has...
  4. File Explorer freezing randomly in Wnidows 11

File Explorer freezing randomly in Wnidows 11: Hi,I have a user that is experiencing strange issue with file explorer... Quite often during the day, her file explorer freezes.. or doesn't work properly when browsing through the folders, the path does not change. Closing / re-opening file explorer helps...Now, the user has...
  5. Battery icon and charging indicator light stop working after wnidows update on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon and charging indicator light stop working after wnidows update on windows 11: After recent update on windows 11, the battery icon from taskbar has been disappeared. Also the power options in settings are not available. Whenever I am pluging in the charger the charging indicator light on laptop side is also not working. I am unable to check the battery...
  6. Battery icon and charging indicator light stop working after wnidows update on windows 11

Battery icon and charging indicator light stop working after wnidows update on windows 11: After recent update on windows 11, the battery icon from taskbar has been disappeared. Also the power options in settings are not available. Whenever I am pluging in the charger the charging indicator light on laptop side is also not working. I am unable to check the battery...
  7. FINGERPRINT CANNOT SET AFTER UPDATE TO WNIDOWS 10 PRO ON HUAWEI HONOR MAGICBOOK 14

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    FINGERPRINT CANNOT SET AFTER UPDATE TO WNIDOWS 10 PRO ON HUAWEI HONOR MAGICBOOK 14: Hello, I received my Huawei honor Magicbook 14 from the huawei store yesterday. After messing with my volume that cannot combine, and i ended up resetting windows from a usb drive. So after that windows reinstalled and i updated all the drivers and windows. But after...
  8. Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Could someone help with a bug check please.. For wnidows 10: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffdb8c9c0dc028, 0x00000000f60e4000, 0x00000000dc000145. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 58440569-ab87-4266-b0a6-88d17c61fb8f. XML - View <Event...
  9. Print spooler issue with Wnidows 10 1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print spooler issue with Wnidows 10 1709: Hi, We are currently facing a very weird issue with printing. Printer Model : HP laserjet M427fdn and Laserjet 128fn. Windows OS : Windows 10 Pro 1709 or lower (Preloaded) Laptop Model : HP 240 series Earlier everything was fine with printing through same systems and same...
  10. Wnidows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wnidows 10 Setup: Hi i can´t reinstall win 10 on any of my four partions: P1: Recovery P2: System P3: MSR P4: Primary I´m trying to reinstall becouse of bad disk which is already repaired by Win10 i guess. Shall i format any of these partions or what to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. systemsettingsbroker.exe causing flickering screen