Windows 10: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure

Discus and support Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The game runs normally on its own. However the game's graphic will be completely scrambled after calling the xbox app overlay. It stays that way even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TVR LIU, Mar 3, 2023.

1. TVR LIU Win User

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure

The game runs normally on its own. However the game's graphic will be completely scrambled after calling the xbox app overlay. It stays that way even after closing the overlay. This makes me unable to play with friends as I will need the app to send and receive invites.Upon further investigation, I found that anything that goes on the screen will leave that part of the game display scrambled and unusable. Eg, notifcation poped will leave a mark on the right, going to desktop will leave a menu bar mark on the bottom, etc. In the case of calling the xbox app, it took up the whole screen so the w

:)

TVR LIU, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 3, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Mar 3, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure

Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

1. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure - Similar Threads - Long Fallen Dynasty

2. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up: "Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x80073d02" or "Error Code: 0x800073cfb". I...
  3. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up: "Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x80073d02" or "Error Code: 0x800073cfb". I...
  4. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty - graphical issue, xbox overlay, screen scrambled, color failure: The game runs normally on its own. However the game's graphic will be completely scrambled after calling the xbox app overlay. It stays that way even after closing the overlay. This makes me unable to play with friends as I will need the app to send and receive invites.Upon...
  5. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  6. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  7. My screen scrambled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen scrambled: My screen is scrambled. Please see the picture. When I move a window, we can see a trace/trail of the windows. The windows also can look like there is a shadow. Why is this happening? FYI, I run a several monitors setup. In the past, I have never experience this...
  8. Media overlay staying on screen for super long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media overlay staying on screen for super long time: As title says, my media overlay has been staying on screen for a super long time, way longer than it normally does. Timed it and it stays for about 15 seconds which seems like a super long time to me. Main problem with it is that when it comes up during my games I get super...
  9. Background color on screen and graphics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background color on screen and graphics: I did something and turned my background an awful purple red that is also showing up on my graphics as shadows. How do I get back to default settings?...
  10. Black Overlay Screen issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Overlay Screen issue: So, honestly, I have no clue what this is, why it's happening, and of course how to fix it. But, I would hope to think that posting it here may get some results. So, I've been having this issue for the past couple months, that whenever I turn on my computer, I get this...