Windows 10: woke my laptop from sleep and found this, is this a prank from microsoft? or because of my...

Discus and support woke my laptop from sleep and found this, is this a prank from microsoft? or because of my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aos10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hinvi8/woke_my_laptop_from_sleep_and_found_this_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aos10, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/aos10 Win User

woke my laptop from sleep and found this, is this a prank from microsoft? or because of my...

/u/aos10, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Rodcliff Win User

Waking Laptop From Sleep

Since installing Creators Update (1703) which otherwise seems to be successful, my laptop no longer wakes from sleep when I open the lid and I have to press the power button to bring it back to life. No big deal but it always woke up by opening the lid. Would
    welcome suggestions.

Rodcliff, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Phillmont Win User
    Hibernating laptop changes to sleep behaviour after Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the two steps (turning of Hybrid sleep and Fast startup) you suggested but to no avail. Okay, for your two questions:

1. My laptop is a HP Pavilion 14-bf101tx, and currently running Windows 10 1903 (upgrading from 1809).
    2. Nope. No error messages. I suppose the boot process was successful, however, my battery was reduced. That's why I suggest the post title as "Hibernating changes to sleep behaviour" because the battery level reduction looks like sleep behaviour.

Please inform me of any diagnostics information you might need. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Phillmont, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sam Jones Win User

woke my laptop from sleep and found this, is this a prank from microsoft? or because of my...

Win10: Time since woke from sleep

I want to know how many hours I have been working tonight.

So at a cmd prompt, I do this:

That shows me the boot time.

But I booted my system yesterday morning. The computer was asleep last night, and all day today until a few hrs ago when I woke it from sleep.

So how do I find the time it woke from sleep?

Sam Jones, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. woke my laptop from sleep and found this, is this a prank from microsoft? or because of my... - Similar Threads - woke laptop sleep

2. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep: Hi there.The title says it all.What I do to fix this is I restart my PC. Or I reset the PIN like it suggests...BUT ... this keeps happening. And that should not be the case... right?Best regardsRamon...
  3. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep: Hi there.The title says it all.What I do to fix this is I restart my PC. Or I reset the PIN like it suggests...BUT ... this keeps happening. And that should not be the case... right?Best regardsRamon...
  4. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep: i dont turn off my pc at night, i just click the sleep button at the windows menu. everytime i try to use my pc after long period of sleep, it always show ‘Something went wrong, and your PIN isn’t available’, and the error code is 0x80280013.so it only happens after my pc...
  6. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep: i dont turn off my pc at night, i just click the sleep button at the windows menu. everytime i try to use my pc after long period of sleep, it always show ‘Something went wrong, and your PIN isn’t available’, and the error code is 0x80280013.so it only happens after my pc...
  7. PIN isn’t working after woke up from sleep

8. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping: My laptop doesn't sleep while plugged in so i searched for solution for two days and i found article say to use this command to findout what preventing my pc from sleeping powercfg -requests and this is the result :SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
  9. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping: My laptop doesn't sleep while plugged in so i searched for solution for two days and i found article say to use this command to findout what preventing my pc from sleeping powercfg -requests and this is the result :SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
  10. explorer.exe preventing my laptop from sleeping